Chapter 11:Runaway Princess

~Runaway Princess~

Stella's POV

Me, Seren and kai are already outside the venue hall, running away from all of this again. Running away From River. I always do this. I ran away from problems instead of facing them.

"But what about River? Are we really leaving him behind?" Kai asked.

"Yes, we are. Isn't it what we have been doing for the past 8 years." i said with a sigh.

"Look kai, we have to leave everything behind. We don't want to get caught, do we?" i asked. He looks sad. It's the same agony in his face, when i first time make him ran away with me. I was selfish to make him come with me, and a part of me can never forgive myself for that.

"Running away again, Principessa?" someone asks from behind making us jump from the sudden voice. I quickly look back to see Bryan and his men standing there. Shit.

"Don't leave kai's side." i said to Seren. I pull out the gun Ric gave me and aim at Bryan. Seren also pulls out her gun and aim at them.

"Let us leave, if you don’t have a death wish." i threatened them. Bryan just laughs at me.

"Really? You think i will be scared by your little threats?" he said with mocking expression.

"STEP BACK FROM THEM!" someone yells and i already know who it is. I smirked at Bryan as he gritted his teeth. River and his whole gang came forward to cover us. Then gun shot was heard. I hid kai in one of the cars. I saw a guy aims at Rob, but before he can shoot, i killed him with my gun. Roberto smirk as he passes by me. I smirk back at him. In middle of the fight, i saw a guy aims at River's back as he fights with other men. I tried to shot him, but my gun was out of bullets. I ran towards River and pulled him behind a car. We crashed on the floor. He on top of me and i was beneath him.

"Don’t get killed." i said glaring at him.

"Thank you." he said with a chuckle and gave me a peck. But i pulled him into a hot kiss. Our last kiss.

I am sorry for leaving you, River. But i have no choice.

He kissed my cheeks before going back to fight. I pulled Seren into the same car where i hid kai. I chose this car cause whoever owns this car, left their car key mistakenly. River and his gang has already manage take down half of Bryan's men and soon they will take everyone down. I look back one last time at River before sighing sadly and starts the engine.

Sorry, River.

♠♠♠♠♠♠

I have been driving for the past 5 hours nonstop. I didn’t stop for a second. My eyes are getting blur cause of sleep. Kai is sleeping peacefully on Seren's lap.

"Sis. How about i drive for some hours. Till then you can have some rest." Seren suggests. I shook my head in no.

"No Seren. You handle kai. I can still drive for few hours." i said.
We are low on petrol and haven’t eaten for 12 hours. After driving for some minutes, i stop at the Patrol station. It’s still dark outside. 3 am.  I got out to fill our car's petrol. Seren also got out to have some water and snacks. Thank god, we had some money with us. Seren gave me some water and goes back to the car. Then someone's phone rang. I look around and saw the man on the cashier talking to someone on the phone. Suddenly his eyes drafted to mine. He smirked at me. I narrowed my eyes at him. He scans me from top to bottom. I didn’t like him or his roaming eyes. I put some cash in front of him, then prepares to leave. From the corner of my eyes, i saw him taking out something from his drawer. I sneak a peek and it was a revolver. A fucking Revolver. I knew he's gonna do something. In a snap of eyes, i stood behind him and kick his hand. The gun fell from his hand and he charges towards me. But i easily dodged it. Not so fast old man. I punched him hard in his nose. He groan from the pain. He also punched me in the stomach. I kicked him between his legs. He fell on the floor. I took the chance and took the gun. I hit his head with the gun and he fell unconscious. I dragged him from the counter and put him in one of the wooden boxes. I took all the cashes from the counter and run back to my car.

"What a fight you had with the old man. Took you more that 15 minutes." Seren said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes at her. I starts driving again. It’s going to be a long night.

After driving for an hour, i stopped in front of a cheap looking hotel and decided to stay here for the night. We are far away from them. River can't catch us.

♠♠♠♠♠♠

"It’s been a long day. Seren, you should take some rest." i said to seren. We rented a room in that hotel.

"I am going to take a shower."  Kai announced.

"I have to remove this makeup." said Seren and followed kai into the bath room. I sat in my room for some minutes. I took a deep breath. I breath in and out for some moment. It calms me down.

"It mine. Give it back, kai!" i heard Seren shouts from bathroom.

"I saw it first, so It's mine." kai shouts back.

"Kai, give it to me!" their barking goes on and It irritates me. I have to go and see what's going on.

"Can you two stop shouting?" i asked entering the bathroom.

"Estrella, i saw this toothbrush first. But kai took it." Seren explained.

"Estrella, but i took it first." Kai said with a huff. 

"What? You guys are fighting over a toothbrush." i asked. They just nods. "Seren, drop this fight. Stop acting like a fucking child." i said with irritated expression.

"But-" seren got cut off by me. "No buts. He is your younger brother." i said. Seren return the brush to kai with a huff. Kai smirks at her. She stick out her tongue at me. Fucking Child. I laughed at her and make my way inside the room. As i entered the room, my legs got glued to the floor. What i saw made my heartbeat race.

End Of  The Chapter 11