Chapter 8:He Likes Me?

~He Likes Me?~

Stella's POV

"So did you like my night club?" River asked as i was exploring. I hummed in response. We settled in VIP Lounge. He ordered for him when i told him, i don’t wanna drink cause i have low tolerance. He was talking with some men who were already there when we came.

"I never thought i would live to see River bringing a girl into the club." one of them said and smirked at me. I awkwardly laughed.

"River?" i tapped on his arm lightly.

"Huh? Do you need anything, Stel?" he said giving me his all attention.

"Can i explore the dance floor?" i whispered in his ear.

"Sure, baby girl." he said and give a peck on the lips. I smiled a little at him and make my way towards the dance floor. Dance floor was packed with drunk young people and couples. As i was dancing alone, i felt arms snake around my waist from back. I knew he isn't River the moment he touched. River's touch is different. River's touch set me on fire. I tried to jerk his arms off, but his grip on me was tight.

"Get off me" i whisper yelled at that person. He tried kiss me from back. But then someone pulled me back from that person and i landed on a firm chest.

"Get your hands off of her!" i already knew the person who saved me. River. My saviour. River punched that horny boy who tried to kiss me. He wrapped his hands around that boy's neck and choke him. That boy's feet barely reached the floor. River pulled out his revolver and pressed it against the boy's forehead. That boy looked liked, he is gonna cry at any moment. Before River can pull the trigger, his friends pulled the revolver from his hand and tried to calm him down. Everyone in the club was watching us.

"River calm down. It’s okay. Let him go." i said cupping his face in my hand. River looked furious.

"How dare him? He touched you, Stel. He touched what belongs to me. I will kill that fucker." he shouts. Guards immediately throw that boy out of the club. To calm him down, i pressed my lips onto his. His one hand grabbed my waist pulling me close to him as his other hand  goes to grab my neck. He kissed me fiercely, full of passion.

"People are watching us." i whispered between our kiss. I said that, even though I was the one who kissed him first.

"I don’t fucking care." he grunt. We pulled away from each other to catch our breath.

"I need you, now!" he whispered onto my ears. A shiver ran down my spine after hearing him. I was set on fire. He set me on fire. He then lead me to a private suite which was his. (You must have figured it out what happened between them after that. I am not going to give you any details. I am going to skip writing that sexual part.)

The next morning, i woke up with arms wrapped around my waist. I slowly opened my eyes to see him sleeping peacefully. He looked so relaxed while sleeping. I kissed his nose and giggle. I think i already like him. He opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"Good morning, baby girl." he said and gave me a morning kiss. We cuddle for sometime before hopping onto the shower. After having breakfast, we returned to his mansion. He left for a meeting after dropping me home. I spend the full day with kai and Seren. Seren was being annoying whole day. She kept asking questions about last night and River. I was relaxing at terrace watching sun set.

"Hey, sissy!" Seren said setting beside me.

"Riley, if you want to talk about River, you can leave." i said annoyingly.

"But, i am your sister. I have the every right to know about your relationship with River." she asked with a pout.

"Riley..." i warned her. But she rolled her eyes at me.

"If you like him, you can tell me. I will be supportive." she said with a big smile on her face.

"I don't like him." i deadpanned.

"You do! You are lying. I am your sister. You can't lie to me. I saw the way he looks at you, the way you looks at him." she said. Blush appeared on my face and i look away to hide it from her.

"Oh my god...stel are you blushing? You like him. I knew it." she teases me. Just then i was about to snap at her, someone clears their throat. I look back to find River watching us with amusement.

"Who likes who?" River asked walking towards us. He sat down in the same sofa as me. Close to me. Seren giggles at his question.

"She likes you." she pointed at me.

"Riley." i glared at her. River just chuckles.

"I will leave you two alone." Seren said and left us alone. After Seren left, i spoke. "She was just blabbing." i said laughed awkwardly.

"So you don’t like me?" River asked me. His eyes were dark. He looked kinda hurt by my statement. I didn’t said anything and look away.

"I don’t know about you but i do. I do like you. I really like you." his sudden confession made me choked on my saliva. I looked at him with wide eyes. He took my hand in his and spoke again. "It was love at first side. When i first saw you at the bar, i fell in love with you. I thought there was no such things as love....until i saw you. My heartbeat races just by looking at you. What i felt for you i never felt before. I...i really like you, Stella." a tear drop from my eyes after hearing his confession. Nobody ever told me that. People liked my body, of course. But never liked me. The real me. I am too dangerous to love. No man has ever loved me.

"Stella, please say something." he said still holding my hands tightly. Like if he loses his grip on my hand, i would ran away.

"I..i..." before i can something, Ricky slide in the terrace along with Roberto.

"Really, River? You like her. Here i thought you are more interested in those skinny leg models, But a thief?" Roberto taunts me for stealing from their boss. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I knew it. But you should have told us, River. We are your best friends." Ricky acted like he was actually hurt.

"What the fuck are you two doing here?" River barks at them. They just smirked at him.

"We were just trying to hear what our boss was saying to his little thief!" Ricky said and grinned at me. Roberto did the same.

"Excuse me." i excuse myself from them. I don’t want to embarrass myself more. I got up and literally ran to my room.

End Of Chapter 8