-1-

Starting the 6th year at Hogwarts; the school of magic and wizardry. A year to remember; the start of the dark era, when students of Hogwarts did not feel safe within the walls of the castle that had previously protected them from all dangers. To sum up, times weren't as bright as we'd wished.

In all honesty, I have never thought of even going back there again because of the recent events that took place. The Dark Lord has returned, not like it hadn't been made obvious 2 years ago by Harry Potter; the boy who lived. According to him, during the Triwizard Tournament, when Cedric Diggory tragically died on the third last quest, Harry battled the Dark Lord and miraculously managed to avoid death and return with Diggory's body. Alas, to my surprise, I was on the train on the way to Hogwarts in a cabin with Luna Lovegood, one of the more tolerable witches I am friends with.

"Merlin, Y/N, why look so grumpy? We are almost at Hogwarts, cheer up a bit!" Luna said happily which made me think about how she could be so happy-go-lucky about the whole situation that was at hand.

"Well, I don't know Loony, it's maybe that the Twat of the Dark returned? You tell me." I replied sarcastically.

"Surely, he did, but why be negative at times when everything is sad and twisted? I say staying positive and being bright won't hurt a tad bit." Luna said sheepishly.

"I suppose you could be correct," I sighed then continued "Well, excuse me for a bit as a lady needs to use the restroom. Anything you'd like me to fetch from the trolley Witch?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"No thanks, I will be waiting for you though. Don't get lost in deep thoughts, you might actually get lost on the way."

"Don't worry," I said getting up to open the door "Don't miss me too much while I am gone," I said finally closing the door to our cabin and going my way.

On my way to the restroom, suddenly one of the wagons I was going through became pitch black; filled with what seemed dark dust. I coughed mentally cursing whoever it was who thought it was a good idea to pull a prank where I happened to be passing at the time.

"So much for wanting to take a shit, this day couldn't get more annoying," I said jokingly trying to get to the end of the wagon.

I heard a fellow Slytherin Blaise Zabini laugh, which I assume was at my remark about the small "accident" that has happened. Truly, I appreciated the effort he put into finding my "joke" funny. Don't get me wrong, I love it when people find my humor humorous or tell me that I am funny. It is a great compliment to me.

"Why'd you laugh at that irrelevant joke, Blaise? I thought you were better than laughing at a joke made by someone like her." I heard a stern voice say behind me which made me jolt. I turned around to see whoever said that in order to make their nose longer or rearrange their face. To my misery, it was none other than Draco Malfoy: the second twat on my list next to Voldemort's name.

"Say Malfoy, I thought you were better than shit-talking about a fine woman such as myself," I sarcastically continued, "Don't take too much pride in what you just said, it truly was...how do I put it...very dumb for someone such as yourself."

"I see, L/N, you haven't changed much during summer, have you? You are still immature and childish for someone your age, yet you are expected to act reserved just like a lady should." Malfoy responded with a smirk plastered onto his smug face.

Oh, the things I would do to shut him up forever...however, knowing myself, the next comeback I had for him was sure to shut him up for at least an hour or two.

"I see, Malfoy, you still haven't gotten rid of your dick personality, and instead attached it to the size of what is really in there."

Blaise and even Pansy started chuckling at my little remark about the oh-so-mighty Draco Malfoy, as the star himself looked at me with anger placed on his beet-red face. So, with pride, I turned around and went about my way feeling proud about putting Malfoy in his place first thing into the school year.