-10-

"I don't think there was an order for her to wander around and terrorize in Diagon Alley," Draco mumbled to himself loud enough so I could hear, "Let's lay low for now."

"As if," I rolled my eyes standing up, "We are going after her."

"Are you insane?" Draco exclaimed angrily looking back at me holding up the two cups full of butterbeer, "What about butterbeer?"

"I'll pay you back for it, pretty boy," I said sarcastically and stormed downstairs with Draco trying to catch up with me.

"I don't need the money back, Y/N. I don't care if we drink it or not." Draco said, already fast-walking next to me, "If she sees you, both of us are done for. A freeway ticket to death, you hear me?"

"Not if I knock her out," I replied casually, "Or dispose of her."

"Why would you even risk it? You know you are no match for her, so what's the point?" Draco asked throwing his hands up angrily.

"Draco, she is the ill-willed woman who tortured Hermione, almost killed the Weasley, and killed Dobby," I replied turning back to face the blonde.

As he saw my angry facial expression, Draco sighed in defeat having no choice but to follow me through the situation. We got to the first floor, thanked the bartender for the drinks quickly, and went straight to the entrance. I slammed the door open of the Leaky Cauldron and ran to where I first noticed Bellatrix with Draco next to me. Luckily, she hadn't gone too far so we were able to catch up with the two Death Eaters at a distance of approximately 12 feet.

"She's getting on the main street," Draco whispered to me.

"But what for?" I whispered back, "I doubt that a notorious woman such as herself would be picking out a new outfit."

After thinking for a while and taking slow steps trying not to lose Bellatrix's tail, Draco gasped softly. I looked toward where he was gawking at and saw the bank Gringotts standing at the end of the street proudly.

"However, it'd be likely to see her wreak some havoc in Gringotts," Draco smirked and looked at me.

"Then we have to do something about it quick," I answered tugging on Draco's sleeve, "What if she ends up taking more innocent lives."

"I don't think we should worry about that," Draco's smirk fell down into a straight line, "Gringotts now cooperates with the Dark Lord."

"Fan-fucking-tastic," I sighed with a whisper, "What did she lose here then?"

"Must be something valuable if she has an acquaintance escorting her," Draco answered moving forward, "Come on, let's follow them, we might hear some conversation."

I followed Draco as he sneakily moved after Bellatrix. We were hiding behind the corners of the building on the main street. My heart was pounding loudly in my chest, mostly because a woman who could potentially kill us was right there a few feet in front of us. Unfortunately, as we got closer to the Death Eaters, we couldn't hear anything they were talking about, mostly because they were whispering.

Suddenly, Draco put his arm out to stop me from walking. I stop dead in my tracks, fearing that he might have seen them see us. I held my breath in anticipation to see what was going to happen next, but as Draco was hovering over me, I couldn't figure out anything.

"They're in," Draco took a deep breath and turned to me, "We can't go after them, if they goblins see you, they'll take you to the ministry for sure."

"Can't you go in there yourself? You are a Malfoy after all," I said with a raised eyebrow.