-12-

The next morning, I practically jumped out of my bed thanks to Leila. She woke me up because there was a commotion going on first thing in the morning, so she wanted to check it out with me. With no complaints, I brushed my teeth and changed into my school uniform. and headed to the Great Hall to check out what was going on.

"You look like you haven't slept in years, Y/N," Leila said noticing my tired facial expression, "Did you sleep late again?"

"I guess you could say that," I said then smiled when I caught Draco looking at me from afar, "Something was bugging me last night."

"Eh, happens," Leila answered shrugging, "I heard that one of the Weasley brothers got poisoned last night, Snape woke all of us up for that. Honestly, couldn't care less, but I don't think it's just a coincidence."

"You mean Katie being possessed has something to do with that guy being poisoned? Leila, those are two different things," I said then looked back to check up on Draco but he was gone already.

"But you don't know with what he got poisoned," Leila pointed her finger at me, "Snape said that it was poison enough to kill."

"But why would anyone want to kill Weasley? Isn't he just a random guy?" I quirked my eyebrow at what she just said.

"That's the thing, L/N, he is not just a guy, he is friends with Harry Potter," Leila said smirking bout what discovery she just made, "I need you to ask Potter what all of that was about."

"I could do that, but why?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Something bad is about to happen to this school, and I want to know who is behind all of this," Leila answered genuinely, "Someone in Hogwarts is up to no good, and it might be catastrophic."

After hearing what Leila had to say, I felt shivers go down my spine. I didn't tell her anything. She was right, someone had to do something to prevent any more future accidents. First Katie, now Weasley; Merlin knows who is going to be next.

With that thought in mind, we went to the Great Hall to have breakfast before starting the school day. But before that, I had to talk to Harry. We arrived at the Great Hall and went straight to the Ravenclaw table to see if Luna had any information about what was going on. She also was friends with Harry, so she might have known something about the incident. When Leila was asking questions, I saw Harry come into the hall and sit in front of Hermione and Ron. I quickly went up to them and waved a hello.

"Harry, can I have a word with you?" I asked fiddling with my fingers nervous about the question I was about to ask him.

"Sure," he said, closed the odd book he was reading, and stood up to face me, "Is there something you need?"

"First of all, sorry about your friend," I said looking at Ron, "Must have been terrifying."

"No, it's alright, what's important is that he is well and alive now," Harry answered then quirked an eyebrow, "is there something wrong?"

"Actually, I wanted to ask you what happened when he got poisoned. Could you tell me the whole story?" I asked in hope that he would answer my question. After all, this was serious and not everyone should know about it.

"Well, you have to promise me not to tell anyone this," Harry began to which I nodded, "Well, Ron and I went to Slughorn because Ron took a love potion. After he got well, we decided to have a drink, which was poisoned. Ron drank it first. In the morning, when all of the teachers came along, it turned out that Slughorn was gifted that drink with poison, but he couldn't remember who. Apparently, he wanted to give that drink to someone else, that someone else being Dumbledore."