-1-

A few weeks have passed after the monumental meeting with professor Snape. He is never seen around campus so nobody really knows where he is. Most school days are hell for students who are muggle-born as for every little wrong they get punished and tortured to unconsciousness. First years are being experimented on during Dark Arts classes and also tortured. Muggle Studies now is more like propaganda against muggles and severe discrimination toward those who dare consider them equal to wizards. No teacher or student is allowed to speak against Carrows' word, heck, even Filch isn't fond of the discipline that has been added into the system by the Death Eaters. As minutes pass, the more I wish for Umbridge to be back in charge instead of Voldemort's goons.

On the other side of the situation, we had purebloods and Slytherins who have successfully remained untouched since the beginning of the school year. For this same reason, Slytherins were most hated amongst students because of how little harsh treatment they got for their actions. There were even multiple rumors going around about a few Slytherins being Death Eaters much like Draco, which honestly was most infuriating. The only people who were worth being under suspicion of being a follower of Voldemort were Crabbe and Goyle, since, you know, their parents are Death Eaters too.

The same goes for me too. After sobbing in front of the whole Slytherin house the previous year, it was quite clear that I and Draco had something together. So, as you'd get, I got as equally shitted on as the others. However, fortunately, as Luna was close friends with some Gryffindors, I and Leila were very welcome to be friends with some of them. Therefore, we were also welcome to a new secret club Neville and a guy named Finnigan organized for defense against any potential danger that could face us. Much like in my fifth year in Hogwarts, we held our meeting in the Room of Requirements where all of us one by one taught each other's new curses and spells that could be useful in combat. I wore pride in being able to teach most since I learned a few spells last year in the Restricted Section of the library. Thanks to me even the second years knew how to perform relatively dangerous spells in fights.

There always was the danger of being caught by someone like Snape since he was one of the teachers who cooperated with Umbridge and knew where to find us, however, since he was never seen on campus we were safe for the rest of the year.

Today was Halloween, the best holiday that could be celebrated in Hogwarts, however, Snape had a change of plans. No fancy feast was organized, so instead, the members of the club planned a small Halloween party in the Room of Requirements. Subtle music was playing in the background of us chatting about strategies and new techniques we could learn sitting around the same table Draco used to organize or romantic night that one time.

"Hermione would be so helpful right now," I sighed heavily throwing my hand up in the air, "She'd definitely know in which book to search for powerful curses."

"Agreed," Neville said, "I wonder where the three of them are right about now."

"Well, we wouldn't know," Luna said, "All of the ministry is looking for them and can't find them. I say we play hide and seek with them like muggles do when all of this is over."

"You have the brightest ideas," Finnigan said, "Well, we could only hope for this to end."

There was a moment of silence. Well, was he wrong though? It wasn't definitive whether this could be over. To be fair, as of the moment, it seemed that the chances of that were very slim.

"Y/N, did you find anything from the Restricted Section?" Leila asked nudging me on the shoulder.

"Well, I did find a guide to essential spells every Auror needs to know, however, those were the ones we put together already," I replied playing with my necklace, "However, there is this one spell I heard Potter say when he fought with Malfoy in the bathroom. It was a pretty good one to put the enemy to sleep right away."