-14-

(play the song above when mentioned in the story <3)

"What in the bloody hell is the meaning of this?" I woke up to Leila yell-whispering into my ear. I shot my eyes open and sat up straight thinking Draco and I stayed in each other's arms for the rest of the night. Panicking I looked around myself and sighed in relief seeing Draco wasn't there and I had a blanket over me. He must have not wanted to wake me up and left me there.

"Uh," I started speaking staring into my friend's eyes and scratching my neck, "Study all-nighter?"

"It's good that you slept with a blanket, the fire has been out for 3 hours already and it's freezing cold," Leila mentioned with her arms crossed.

At the moment she looked like one of my parents with her foot forward, a frown on her face, and arms crossed. At the thought, I couldn't help but chuckle.

'Don't worry, I am not so dumb that I'd let myself catch a cold," I said then looked at the blanket on my legs. It definitely wasn't mine and haven't seen it around the common room before. Draco must have taken out his. I smiled at the gesture which didn't seem much, but coming from Draco was quite heartwarming.

"I think I might go and get ready," I said standing up and folding the blanket to give it to Draco the next time I saw him.

"Good choice," Leila clicked with her tongue and waved at me, "See you in the Hall."

After taking a quick shower and making myself look presentable enough for the school day I hurried up to get breakfast. Although, I might not be able to catch up with Leila as I wanted to talk to Luna. Firstly, because I haven't seen her much since Christmas break, and secondly, because I wanted to talk about the whole Snape-Harry-Draco ordeal. I needed reassurance about what I have figured out. Even though I had everything figured out about Draco already, I couldn't accept it. What if those were just false accusations I have made? What if the whole situation is just a part of my stupid imagination? There are so many 'what ifs', yet I already have my answer. Draco couldn't be a Death Eater...could he?

As I got to the Hall, I saw Luna waving at me with the all-too-familiar smile on her face so I rushed to the Ravenclaw table and sat next to her.

"Good morning, Loony," I said giving her a side hug, "How you been?"

"haven't been greater, really," Luna replied with her dreamy voice, "Although, I don't think the same goes for you."

"What do you mean," I asked with a quirked eyebrow.

"Wrackspurts, like Harry," she said looking at me, "they are everywhere in your head."

"Well, I guess you could say that?" I replied with an awkward smile, "Anyway, I have something to talk to you about."

"Sure, what is it?" Luna said shifting toward me.

"I have this stupid idea that Draco Malfoy could be a Death Eater, but I don't want to believe that," I said playing with the necklace Draco gave me, "You know, have you heard rumors or such?"

"Actually, you could be right since his dad is a Death Eater, but also I heard Hermione and Harry yelling at each other about it in the library," Luna replied looking at the ceiling.

Well, this reply certainly did not align with what I wanted to hear at that moment. In the bitter-sweet reality, I knew very well that Draco was a Death Eater trying to probably kill Dumbledore as he could have been responsible for hexing Katie and giving poison to Slughorn which was for killing Dumbledore. His dad is a Death Eater forcing Draco to become one and Snape is his ally helping him do the job. I am not too dumb to figure that much out, but could the others too? After all, if I said anything I'd need proof. But then again, could I do that to someone like the one who stays up all night with me, gives me all the care I need, dances with me in the astronomy tower, jokes around to cheer me up when he is at his worst? Could I really go against someone like him when he needed comfort most?