Untitled Part 9

Hazuki loved her new uncle. And her new cousin! Senjuro was really sweet to her and he made really good food! and Uncle Kyo showed her his breathing style! It was really pretty.

But she needed to ask her Papa something. She set down the pretty hairpin her Papa had given to her and walked over to the kitchen where he was making lunch. He had just finished when he turned and saw her.

He smiled and she ran up to him, hugging his leg tightly. "Papa! I have a question." She said cheerfully. Giyuu chuckled and nodded, leaning down. 

"What is it Moonshine?" He asked softly. She looked down.

"... Will.... Will I ever have a Mommy again?" She asked quietly. Giyuu flinched.

"Hazuki I-" He sighed. "I don't know Moonshine. I don't think I'll be able to find a wife." He admitted.

Hazuki looked up. "Then can I have a second Papa?" She tilted her head. "You can find a husband instead right?" 

Giyuu turned bright red. "I- uhhhhh......" He was frozen. Hazuki laughed.

"Don't worry Papa! I'm sure you'll find someone someday!" She snatched her plate of food and booked it, cackling in her mind. Her Papa's face was hilarious. As she passed Uncle Sanemi who was trying to contain his own laughter, she winked. He proceeded to choke on the bite of rice.

She sat down, ignoring the tension that hung over the entire table and began to munch away at her food. Giyuu, who hadn't seen her wink at Sanemi, was raising an eyebrow at the overly flustered man. 

"Are you alright Sanemi?" He asked in concern. Sanemi nodded, sending Hazuki a warning look. Giyuu got the hint and began to eat as well, the tension dissolving. A knock came from the door and Giyuu stood up, running to the front door and opening it. 

Rengoku stood there awkwardly. "Hey Tomioka! I came to see if you needed anyone to watch Hazuki for a few days? Senjuro misses her already and you might need a day or two of peace." He asked. Giyuu smiled and let him in.

"It's up to her if she wants to go. But personally I don't mind." Giyuu led him to the dining room where everyone had already finished, dishes washed and put away. Giyuu raised an eyebrow at Sanemi, who looked away. he shook his head as Rengoku picked Hazuki up.

"Hey Hazuki!" She cheered. 

"Uncle Kyo!!!!" He twirled her around for a moment before grinning at her. They ended up leaving the room and a few minutes later, the two left with Hazuki's bag and some snacks for the road. Sanemi smirked. 

"So he's taking her for the next few days?" He smirked. Giyuu, who still had his head facing the window, making sure his daughter was safe, responded.

"Yeah. Senjuro misses her and we could do with some peace and quiet."

"We?" Sanemi asked.

"You practically live at my estate now." Giyuu teased. Sanemi's face flushed and his eyes narrowed. 

"Don't tease me." Giyuu turned, smirking.

"Or what? Please do tell me what you'd do." Sanemi glared but didn't say a word.

Giyuu turned back to the window, seeing the two people already out of his line of sight. He sighed before yelping as Sanemi suddenly pinned him with a wolfish grin. Giyuu felt the blood rush to his cheeks as Sanemi tilted his head mockingly.

"Or something similar to this might just happen." He whispered teasingly. Giyuu tugged weakly at his wrists only for Sanemi's grip to tighten and his grin to widen. He swallowed and averted his gaze, stomach doing a flip. 

Sanemi leaned down next to his ear and chuckled as his expression. "You're so obvious." He teased yet again, nipping at his neck. "Why don't we go and enjoy our quiet time hmm?"

Meanwhile Hazuki was pouting as everyone in the Rengoku household had already fallen asleep. She knew her Papa always said to stay indoors during the nighttime but a small walk couldn't hurt right?

She grabbed her coat from her bag and silently slipped out the back door, breaking into a sprint and running through the dark forest. Just like how she met Papa. She smiled in glee as she gripped the branch of a tree and used it to swing through the treetops. She was soon out of breath and settled on a sturdy branch around fifteen feet from the forest floor. The large patches of wisteria hardly visible from the tops of the trees. 

A pair of voices made her face pale. No human would be out here at this time of night. Not this deep in the forest. She huddled closer to the tree, thankful for the darkness of her coat. She threw the hood on the hide her hair and watched as two men entered the area, walking slowly and talking. 

One had short, pink hair and odd blue stripes wrapping around his body. He had glowing yellow eyes with a blue sclera. Thick, pink lashes framed said eyes as the man rolled them. He was very muscular. 

She glanced at the other man. All she could see through her panic was the six eyes as they locked onto her terrified figure. She covered her mouth as he pointed her out to the pink haired man.

Both were tense and in a sudden move, she was suddenly hanging by the hood, the six eyed man narrowing his eyes at her. She let out a startled yelp as her hair came loose. She looked at her previous spot. Over twenty feet away. And he had not only covered that distance, but made his way back to the pink haired man in under a split second. 

She didn't even dare to breathe. The pink haired man looked surprised. "What's a little kid doing out here at this time?" He asked. Hazuki didn't respond. The pink haired man looked up. "Set her down. She couldn't have heard a thing. Plus she's a kid." 

She finally took in a breath as she was gently set down. The panic subsided as she took in how pretty the two demons really were . The pink haired male crouched down. "What's your name?" He asked softly.

"H-Hazuki." She mumbled.

"Well then Hazuki. I am Akaza. Now let's get you home little one." He soothed.