Epilogue

Giyuu smiled as he washed the dishes, occasionally glancing out the window to make sure the kids were okay. Nezuko was sitting in the shade of the trees, talking with the boy she'd met at the village. His eye twitched for a second but he let it slide.

All the boys were running around trying to catch each other and making him laugh. Hazuki was settled into a human Akaza's side as he read her a book on the couch. Kyojuro was drying the dishes for him and putting them away.

All in all, their family was going strong. With a few additions of course. Muichiro and Genya were out staring at the clouds and waiting to be called in for dinner.

He had been surprised when Sanemi asked if he would take the boy in but happy as he learned Sanemi wanted him to enjoy his life.

So now he had seven kids all of which he loved dearly. Mitusri stopped by often with Obanai to help out if Giyuu ever looked too tired.

Kokushibo would teach the boys some old tricks of his. He was hiding Akaza from their master, knowing damn well the demon king was upset at the betrayal. He sighed and smiled contently.

"What's got you so happy?" Kyojuro asked him with a chuckle.

"Nothing. Everything." He answered vaguely. Kyojuro smiled softly as he watched Zenitsu twg Tanjiro and Inosuke narrowly dodge being tagged by Nezuko who had decided to join in. Even as a human she was really fast.

He was so glad that the cure had worked. Akaza had offered to test it for the demon slayers, earning his place as an ally. It took some time for the others to get over it but oh well.

Giyuu finished the last dish and moved down the hall to go take a long deserved nap. He passed by a multitude of pictures of his family, a few featuring the now 3 year sober Shinjuro Rengoku.

He smiled softly as he settled onto the bed, an arm wrapping around him as his husband joined him on the bed. Kyojuro grinned.

"I was feeling a bit tired too." Giyuu laughed and just snuggle di to his embrace, the warmth calming him.

From far away, their master smiled to himself. Giyuu was doing amazing as a father. He coughed a few times, wincing at the sharp stabs of pain. He knew his time was almost up but he trusted Giyuu would  help Kiriaya in becoming a leader.

He knew he wouldn't even have to ask. Giyuu had already been helping them now that he couldn't be a demon slayer anymore. He had helped with mass distribution of the cure, causing Muzan's forces to weaken greatly. They had already grabbed Uppermoons 3 and 6.

He glanced behind him and felt the presence of said uppermoon. He smiled as Daki wiped the blood from his lips. "You really shouldn't stress yourself Master. It's bad for your health." She chimed lively.

He smiled. "My apologies child. I'll get back to bed." Gyuutaro helped him stand and the two helped him onto his bed.

He was grateful for those two. They were nothing but helpful now that they had been freed. The two had asked to be his personal helpers when they had taken in his very ill state. It made the family happy to know even a demon can change.

Muzan glowered at the remaining uppermoons. Upper five and four had been killed, leaving only uppermoons two and one.

They gulped. "You insolent fools!" He snarled. "How is it that two of my uppermoons left me for those filthy humans? All that's left are you two pathetic creatures!" He snarled.

Kokushibo bit his tongue. Douma turned ice cold. He had done everything for this man. Even left his daughter. He lowered his head but it had been too late.

"Douma."

He hesitantly looked up only to be thrown into a wall. "I expect you both to find me the blue spider lily and soon."

They nodded hastily. Muzan left them in the forest and they both nodded in agreement. Time for Muzan to loose his last two uppermoons.

Giyuu smiled as his family sat around the table happily. God he loved them.