🦋Prologue🦋

Ryder was at home with Charlie when they got the news that Isabella was coming back to forks to live with them. Ryder hasn't seen her sister in ten years but then again she never met her sister as her mom chose to abandon her at birth leaving her without a mother but she gain a brilliant father and extended family with loads of brothers and sister so it didn't affect her as much. She never wants to see Renee ever as she doesn't know the woman and she doesn't like people who are just plain cruel.

She doesn't know what Bella is like and she is willing to get to know her but she okay with not having a relationship as neither Bella or Reene kept in contact with her or Charlie. Ryder liked that it was her and Charlie against the world. She always has her fathers back, she even got his old chief hat which she wears everyday and she sometimes goes with him on hunts with Harry and fishing too. She close with all the people down the reservation and she knows the legends too. She always dresses up as a wolf pup for Halloween or a Sheriff. The two Swan went to the Airport to pick Bella up and there she stood. The sister/daughter who never came to visit or kept in touch with them both.

Bella looked to see her dad Charlie waving and a ten year old stood next to him." Hey Isabella how are you?" Chalrie asked politely." Hi Charlie I'm good thanks how are you? Who is she?" Bella asked whilst pointing her finger to Ryder rudely. "The name is Ryder Charlotte Swan, and I'd appreciate it if you didn't point at me. Im your little sister, not that you knew or cared. "Ryder stated. Charlie quickly eased the tension by getting the girls into the car.

The ride home was very uncomfortable as Charlie couldn't get a word out of Bella the whole ride back and Ryder was not happy to have Bella home because she can tell when someone is trouble and Bella was definitely gonna cause a lot of trouble in Forks. The trio got home and Bella quickly made her way inside the house and found her room pretty quickly.

Ryder just looked at her dad and said" She's gonna be trouble dad you know that right?" Charlie just shook his head in agreement as he knows that Ryder is very perspective of people and she always right in the end. Ryder didn't like her sister not one bit, she didn't like the disrespect she had towards her father. She doesn't want anything to do with her sister as she's gone ten years without her and she's happy to never get a relationship with her.

What Ryder didn't know was her life was about to get into involved with the supernatural kind.