🐉Chapter 19🐉

Ryder was on the field where the battle was taking place. Jasper, Bella, Edward, Jared and Jacob were there listening to the plan." So if Jacob and Jared take Bella and Ryder up we won't be able to smell them their scent will cover the girls." Jasper tells them, Jared nods in agreement" I'm still not happy with Ryder being a target but I'll kill for her." Jared mutters out. Jasper and Jacob nodded in agreement," For Ryder is the only reason we do this not for her." Jake gives a pointed look to Bella. Bella huffed in annoyance and Edward nudged her to pack it in.

Ryder gets picked up by Jared and Jake unhappily picks Bella up. The duo race up to the mountains with Jasper following." I couldn't smell Ryder or Bella just Jared and Jacob." Jasper informs Edward. The two wolves return with the girls, Jake just drops Bella and ryder is content on being on Jared's back. Edward gives his thanks to the two boys for helping with the battle. Ryder heads home to get her swords and her sheriff's hat and warm clothes. Jared tells Charlie she is going for a sleepover with Claire.

The cullens were already waiting at the field with Bella and the pack.Jared shifted into his wolf form and Ryder climbed on ready for him to take her up the mountains." Ready to go Jared?" She asked whilst stroking his fur, Jared huffed in response and ran steadily but fast. Jake followed being with Bella in his arms, Edward was already on the mountains and had set up the tents for the girls. Jared stayed on the mountains with Ryder for the night and he was to swap with Seth in the morning. Ryder got settled into the tent and in Jared's arms and the duo spent time talking about going to the arcade for Jared's birthday with the pack.

Jake got stuck with Bella and was not impressed as Bella keep edging closer to him despite him tell her not to. Edward looked at Ryder and Jared and wished for a love like that as he doesn't love Bella anymore and wish he could find his true mate. The morning came by so quickly, Jared kissed Ryder goodbye" Don't get hurt please Jared" Ryder sadly expressed and Jared felt her emotions" Don't you worry wolf pup I won't get hurt and neither will anyone else." Jared told her whilst holding her close to him.

Seth wolf turned up and gave Ryder a nudge. He curled his body around Ryder and gave Jared a look to say I got her go and I'll protect her. Jared gave her a kiss and shifted to head down the mountain. Jake joined Jared and both wolves headed to the field," Seth go hide she's coming Ryder jump on my back as I can protect you better" Edward inform the two, not caring about Bella. Bella hid behind Edward and Edward put Ryder in the tree up high before Victoria and Riley turned up.

Edward Victoria and Riley started to fight and Seth came out of his hiding place and fought along side Edward suprising Riley and Victoria. Seth took on Riley,Ryder began causing distractions both the enemy vampires and that helped Edward win as she managed to decapitated Victoria and Seth managed to kill Riley. Bella wimped put and hid from the battle.

Edward burnt the bodies to ash and climbed up the tree and helped Ryder down. She rode down on Seth's back and Edward brought Bella down and Edward noticed a new born next to Esme and felt a mating to pull towards her. Ryder noticed the two looking at each other like Jake and Kim do.

" Edward if she's your true mate she might be best to disappear back to your house as the volturi won't let her live

" Edward if she's your true mate she might be best to disappear back to your house as the volturi won't let her live."Ryder stated to Edward who nodded in agreement." But we can't leave, as the volturi will want to speak to us all." Edward says with a pained look," Well they don't know about me being here so I'll take her with Seth's help. Someone will have to tell Sam that I'm helping you out." Ryder tells them." Hello I'm Ryder, what's your name?" She asks the newborn who looks absolutely frighten to death." My name's Bree Tanner, are you gonna kill me?" She meekly says. Ryder shakes her head" No me and Seth that wolf will take you somewhere as the volturi are coming and they won't hesitate to kill you. I can tell you mean no harm to me or them. Come on Seth's back with me and I'll take you to your new home." Ryder tells her with the sweetest smile. Bree looks to the Cullens who all nods in agreement" Go with them Bree and we'll be back shortly." Edward tells his mate and Bree climbs on to Seth back with Ryder and the trio head off towards to Cullens home.

Ryder spoke to Bree on the way there" You're not like most newborns you have fantastic control and you're not very scary." She tells Bree who nods" I was abused most of my life so I'm very timid and shy to even be cruel." Bree meekly tells her. Ryder hugs her," Well you're safe now and the cullens are lovely and kind people. Just remember that you hunt animals now not people as its not allowed here." Ryder tells her with a smile. " Thank you for saving me from the volturi and giving me a second chance of life." Bree spoke with a smile.

Ryder and Bree arrived at Cullens where they all were waiting for Bree's arrival,Ryder saw Jared and he wasn't happy" You are in big trouble missy, i thought something had happened to you and Seth! You're supposed to tell us if a change of plan!" Jared says with panic in voice." Sorry my fault, we had to save Bree Edward's true mate from the Volturi as they wouldn't have allowed her to live. Before you phased in anger, she is quite tame and is very timid to attack me or anyone here. She never wanted this life, she got tricked by Riley and Victoria. She now got a second chance to live and she actually wants to go on the animal diet with the Cullen's." Ryder explains and Jared visibly relax and runs to hug Ryder.

Bree smiles at the sight in front of her and hopes she and Edward will be like that.Edward ended the relationship with Bella and told her she will never be like them and he is leaving Forks with his family. Bella huffed and kicked off after the Volturi had left believing that Bella will be changed in a month's time and all the newborns were destroyed.