💍Chapter 9💍

Days have passed and the cullens haven't shown up. Bella was getting more and more stir crazy by the minute. Ryder was getting annoyed with Bella pestering her demanding that she get Jasper and Emmett to tell her where they are. Which resulted in Bella getting punched in the face again," Quit bothering me I don't know where they are either. God you're so obsessive, Eichen House needs to have you back!" Ryder shouted at Bella.

Edward showed up after two weeks of no show. Bella followed him to the woods and Ryder just shook her head at him." If you're leaving Edward then stay gone for her sanity and your own. Tell Jasper and Emmett I said goodbye and may we meet again." Ryder thought in her head knowing Edward could hear her. He nodded before leaving with Bella. Ryder was in her room, blasting music out and drawing nature photos. Hours had past and Charlie came home asking where Bella was. Ryder eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she didn't realise that Bella was gone. She told her dad that Edward came by but it was around about half three isn't but hasnt seen either one since then.

A search party was called for Bella as both Swans found out that Edward came back from the woods an hour later at half four and Bella didn't come out with him. The lads from the reservation were down, Jake,Billy and Harry were here to help with the search party. Charlie wasn't happy as he got told the Cullen's had skipped town and left. He was pissed that Edward left Bella in the wood and skipped town. Ryder had her radio out so she could communicate with the men in the woods. So far no word from the men in the woods, Harry spotted Sam Uley bringing a curled up Bella Swan who was cold and shivering.

Charlie ran to get her off Sam and gave his thanks to the young man. Everyone nodded in thanks and gratitude. Ryder ran up to Sam, who saw the young girl approach him. " Thank you Sam for getting her for us, I hope to see you around again." Ryder said politely. Sam smiled and nodded "of course you will Ryder, you must come and meet Emily one day." He said nicely to her. Ryder smiled," I'd love to Sam." She said. The two left to go back home, Ryder felt like someone was watching her. She looked around and saw two sets of eyes looking at her. She slowly went towards them but they disappeared and ran away.

Ryder went upstairs to see Bella being a complete drama queen. She found this whole ordeal ridiculous as she was with the guy for six months then barely knew each other and he did just leave her in the woods. If that happened to Ryder she'd move on and forget him cause he wouldn't be deserving of her tears. But Ryder could tell Bella was doing this to prove a point, she was willing to be comatose and be upset about Edward leaving. She wanted to be immortal but Edward leaving her meant she couldn't be immortal without them so she refused to budge from her room till they agreed to come home.

Ryder went on doing her own thing, Bella was disturbing everyone peace though by screaming and crying at night repeating he's gone they are gone. Ryder felt like knocking her sister out every night as she was getting to the point she wanted to snap. Ryder went to Harry's for a coupe of nights to get a break from the screaming. She shared the bed with Seth as he was her best friend and she sees Leah and Seth as second family just like Jake and Billy.

Months had past since the cullens had left and Bella was still acting like a zombie. Ryder never bother to help her so called sibling out as she knew this was all fake and put on. Love isn't an easy thing and you definitely can't fall in love after six months of being together. Ryder wasn't gonna do relationships till she had her life in tact first and the bloke got his life on track and was serious about things. She told her dad to either make her get out of that room and do something or send her back to the egg donor and leave her there cause its getting beyond a bloody joke now. Charlie agreed with Ryder, he knew this was an absolute joke over a boy who was had less personality than a door nail. He was gonna do something about it tomorrow morning. Ryder was looking forward to having a day with her dad tomorrow as she hasn't had one in forever.