🦋Chapter 4🦋

Ryder leg was due out of its cast next week,She was grateful for Emmett's, Jasper's and her dad's help the entire time. She was sitting with Angela the only person out of Bella's friends she found she actually liked. Ryder interest got peaked when Eric mentioned La Push. She loves the beach and the reservation, she immediately said yes where as bella was confused about it since she never been there. Ryder loves the legends of the reservation, Jake and Seth are her best friends. She always feels at home at the rez that she always stays with Leah Clearwater every weekend.

Ryder saw Bella and Edwards interaction and noted how he acted when the beach was mentioned like he couldn't enter the beach for some unknown reason. She knows the beach is never crowded but she shook it off as she wasn't interested in him. Bella, Ryder and Bella's friends were getting ready to surf bar Ryder and Bella.

Ryder was busy drawing when she heard a familiar voice shouting her and her sister," Ryder! Bella!" She looked and saw Jacob Black approaching them with Sam and Embry. She waved to them, Bella introduced everyone to the three lads. She listened to everyone having a conversation about the cullens. She kept out of it because she likes the cullens and the rez lads so she rather not get in the middle of them. She saw Jake and Bella walk away, Sam came over to ryder and gave her a piggy bank ride."Sam? Are the cullens the cold ones?" Ryder asked nervously already knowing the answer. Sam looked at her and gave a slight nod that wasn't visible to anyone else but Ryder.

Ryder already knew this, she just wanted conformation. It didn't change a thing for her, she knew the supernatural was real she just never got involved because she knew how dangerous it was so she stayed away from it all. The rest of the beach trip was fun and ryder enjoyed her time with her best friends from the reservation. Colin and Brady came down to spend time with her. She was the boss in that trio that's for sure. The trio never spent a single second when she was on the reservation alone.

Ryder was outside with Bella since the Cullens weren't in. She had her cast removed over the weekend so she was free to do as she pleased. She listened to Jessica rambling on about how Dr Cullen pulls them out of school when its sunny. Ryder knew the real reason why they weren't in and she saw Angela talking about asking Eric to the prom. She was proud of her for taking charge and making the first move. She respect people who took charge of their own lives.

She heard the two girls talk about prom and Bella talking about going with them even though she was going to see Reene in Jacksonville. Ryder never wants to see Renee ever. She has a mother called Sue Clearwater, she's not her mother by blood but by choice. She went along with the girls to look at dresses as she was going to Colins birthday party the weekend of the prom. She never wears dress so this was a new thing for her. She hated being dressed up like a barbie doll.

Ryder saw a bunch of men being absolute pervs in the window and she banged the window and told them to get lost or she'll get her dad on them all. Ryder noticed how Bella was looking at the bookstore and went with her told Angela to hold on to her dress and she'll get off her at the restaurant. She followed her sister, as she didn't want her sister to be alone especially when she didn't know the town. Ryder always carries her swords with her for safety reasons, Bella and her took an alleyway. She felt like someone was watching her and she felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up.

Ryder saw the creeps from the store coming up the alleyway,she and Bella ran and ryder got caught by them and Bella was stuck in between three of them. Ryder couldn't get out of their grip and she got made to get on her knees. Bella didn't care for Ryder's safety and she tried to run leaving her behind. Luckily a certain Hale and Cullen were watching them, Edward drove and scared them off Edward told Bella to get in the car and Japser got Ryder off the floor and checked her over. She held him close and broke down crying in his arms. Jasper tried very hard to keep Major in check, he reminded himself that Ryder was safe and unharmed and he calmed down.

Edward took them to the restaurant for something to eat and Ryder told Jasper to take her home as she didn't feel hungry right now and she just wanted her dad. Jasper agreed to take her home Edward gave him the keys,and told him to go straight home he'll walk back. Jasper nodded knowing what he actually meant. " Ry? Are you okay? Talk to me lil one." Japser spoke softy. Ryder looked at him" I want my daddy Jasper, I don't want to be here please take me home." She spoke meekly. Jasper nodded and agreed to take her home. Charlie wasn't home, so the two waited for him when Carlise phoned Japser telling him that a friend of Charlie's has been killed and that he needs to bring Ryder to the station.

Jasper drove back to restaurant and picked up Bella and Edward, and took them to the police station. The girls found out that Waylon Forge had been killed and Ryder fell to knees crying out as she grew up knowing Waylon. She ran in the station finding her dad in bits at his desk and she comforted him. Bella just stood there awkwardly, he gave her a pepper spray in the hopes that she will be safe with it. Ryder didn't mention the attack tonight as she felt it wasn't the right time as he just lost a friend tonight.