💫Chapter 10💫

Ryder was waiting for her dad to yell at Bella, she wanted to see if Bella would break her act to stay here. Just on cue, Bella broke it when Charlie threatened to send her home to Reene." Bella give it up, Ryder don't repeat this the bastards aren't coming back go to Jacksonville be with your mother and make new friends" Charlie snapped at her. Bella suddenly came back to life" no I like it here and I'm going shopping with Jessica tomorrow!" She told him unconvincingly.

Ryder knew she was faking and she'd snap if Charlie threatened to send her to Reene. Ryder glared at Bella who scowled back" You brat! You told him to say that so I'd stop. Noone is gonna stop me from being immortal!" Bella viciously snapped at her. Ryder scoffed and laughed" I knew you were faking it, go back to Eichen House you psychopath!" Ryder told her unsettling calm. Bella slapped Ryder and tried to run but ryder tripped her her up and punched her nose again.

Ryder got up and walked away leaving a fuming Bella behind. Ryder told Charlie what happened and told Bella off for smacking her sister. Ryder couldn't get those eyes from the woods out of her head, she looked into the woods to see if she could see them again bit they never appeared again. She went with Bella and Jessica so Bella couldn't back out of the trip, Bella was fuming that she had to go but she played along so she didn't get sent back to Reene house.

Ryder was looking for something for herself as she had birthday money from Charlie. She bought herself Wolves statues and posters. She watched Bella act like an adrenaline junkie and get on a stranger's motorbike. Ryder was ashamed of Bella acting this way, Bella was trying to see Edward as apparently she saw him on the road. Ryder was thinking what the hell is wrong with her, she shook her head and decided she was staying away from her craziness.

Ryder apologies to Jessica for Bella's behaviour as Jessica was confused by this action of Bella. Ryder knew that this was the start of Bella's adrenaline junkie behaviour and she was gonna have go along for the ride again. She told Charlie the second she got back what Bella did and Bella got scolded by him for her behaviour. He was persistent with her punishments as he knows Reene been letting Bella act out all her life.

Ryder went down the reservation to be with Jake and his friends, so she can have a break from Bella being crazy. Someday she wishes it was just her and her dad again as she couldn't deal with Bella doing what she does everyday. Ryder enjoyed being down the reservation, she was a nature girl by heart and unknown to her. A certain wolf was watching her from afar, their souls connected that night but he couldn't reveal himself to her because it wasn't the right time. Although it'd painful for them to be apart and quite dangerous. They couldn't meet as she wasn't ready to see the wolf's form.

Ryder and Jake were playing card games both heard a familiar truck pull up. They both walked out of thr garage to see Bella pull up with scrap bikes in the hope that jake will fixed them up for her. Ryder just shook her head at Bella's stupidness, Jake had a stupid grin on his face and she knew he was gonna be a puppy dog for Bella.

Ryder walked away pretending she never saw her with two death machines. Ryder went to find someone else to hang out, so she went to the Clearwaters. Leah was waiting for Ryder arrival as Billy phoned to say she was on her way." LEAH!! SETH!!" Ryder called them out. " Hey there Ryder, how are you my lil Sheriff?" Leah said. "I'm good part from Bella being crazy and obsessive as usual, and now being an adrenaline junkie!" Ryder said sarcasticly.

Leah knows Ryder hates her sister with a passion so she distracts Ryder in the best way possible and takes her to the beach. Seth comes out and bear hugs Ryder, the trio heads to the beach and spend some time there. Ryder got given a mobile with just calls and texts so Charlie can communicate with her. Phone rings~
Charlie- Hey Ryder where are you?
Ryder- I'm down La push beach with Seth and Leah why?
Charlie- Just making sure you are safe, isn't Bella with you?
Ryder- No she's with Jake, I didn't want to watch Jake be a love sick puppy around her dad and I'm always safe I got my swords with me and plus leah scares people off(winking at leah)
Charlie- I know leah scares people off(laughing) I know you got your swords that's my girl and Jake always a love sick puppy so doesn't surprise me. Just stay with leah and seth and get back to Billy about 7pm as Bella will be leaving by then.
Ryder- okay dad see you later, I love you.
Charlie- I love you too kiddo
Phone call ends

Ryder shook her at her dad's phone call." I'm lucky to have a dad like him, Bella doesn't appreciate you daddy." She spoke out loud. Leah gave Ryder a hug from behind as she knows Ryder is close to her dad and knows what's been going on the past few months. Ryder spent the rest of the time with The Clearwaters as Bella and Jake were building bikes together. Unknown to Ryder three wolves were watching her with great interest.