🖇Chapter 18🖇

The pack had to watch Bella but she wasn't allowed near any pack members. Sam was not wanting Bella near Ryder,Emily, Claire Or Kim as the imprints were at the house today. Ryder was dancing and having fun with Claire whilst Quil and Jared was on patrol. Claire saw Ryder's scars and began to trace them with curious eyes." You look beautiful Ryder, like warrior queen just like Emily." Claire says. Ryder smiles at Claire" Thank you kindly madam." Ryder said whilst smiling at the three year old.

Bella was in the house and grimaces at Ryder's face and gagged at the sight in front of her. She thought she got away it but Sam and Paul saw her" You got a problem with Ryder leech lover?! Stop staring at her or else!" Paul snarls out making Bella flinch. Sam holds a very explosive Paul back from Bella." Paul look at me not her, your scaring Claire calm down please and ingore her. She'll be leaving in five minutes as we only agree to go having her for an hour." Ryder calmly approaches Paul who calms down. Jacob returned with Kim who was happy about learning about the Pack and the wolf side of them." KIM!! I've missed you." Ryder shouts as she runs to Kim who gives her a massive hug, Jacob doesn't even knowledge Bella anymore and give Ryder hugs and kisses.

Jared and Quil howl signalling their return and Claire got happy that Quil was back and ran to him. Jared scooped Ryder up from Jake's arm and hugged her tightly." Hey chief how was your day whilst I was gone?"  Jared asks, "It's been good apart from Bella staring at me again and Paul went for her." Ryder says trying not to smile. Jared turned his head and gave a pointed look to her." Jake get her back to the leeches now!" Jared snaps in Bella's direction. Jake nods and takes Bella away from the pack," Ry can we dance again please" Claire taps Ryder on the shoulder" of course we can what song shall we dance to? " She asks the three year old in front of her." We own the night or Come on out?" Claire asks with puppy eyes and Ryder agrees to both songs. The pack was watching the two kids dancing and even Seth joined in. Quil and Jared both watched their imprints with love and adoration in their eyes.

Sam got a phone call from the Cullens explaining that Bella and ryder had something missing from their rooms and that the newborns in Seattle were sniffing the stolen items of the girls meaning Ryder was officially a target for vampires. Sam was pissed that a little girl was now a target for the Red headed leech. He informed the pack that they will be going for training with the Cullen’s as Ryder is a target now for newborns. Jared phased in anger outside and refused to calm down as his imprint was in danger again. Sam managed to get him to calm down and Jared raced inside and cuddled up to Ryder's sleeping body and was in protection mode all night. Jared growls at anyone who came near her during the night as he didn't want to leave Ryder alone just in case they try and harm her before the battle.

Ryder was on Jared's back and went to the training with the pack. Sam wolf was the only to talk during the whole training. Edward played as a translator for the pack, the training went pretty well as they enjoyed watching Emmett vs Jasper, Edward vs Carlise, Rosalie vs Jasper and Alice vs Jasper. Ryder looked on for Jared wolf's back as they didn't want her to leave his sight."Edward am I best to be with you and that up the mountain with Seth since I'm a target now?" Ryder asks Edward," it would be best Ryder,I'm sorry that you are in harm's way again but we think the stranger picked your stolen item thinking it was Bella's." He says with guilt in his eyes. Jared wolf growls in warning and Sam wolf growls in response.

Ryder and the pack left,"Ryder i would suggest you being here with the two newbies but I have a feeling you are gonna refuse." Sam suggests," You are right as if they get past you they'll come straight here and that puts Claire,Emily, Rachel and Kim I'm danger and I won't put them in harm's way. I'll be safe with Seth up the mountains." Ryder says with a firm tone. Sam nods in understanding and he makes sure she wearing something of the pack on her the day of the battle so Jared has a peace of mind and will be fine with Ryder being with Seth.