🦋Chapter 13🦋

Ryder was stuck at home with Bella as she couldn't visit Jake, Leah or even Jared. She hated being stuck with Bella, she had to deal with her sister being psychotic. She got dragged to the meadows as Bella was wanting to see it. She wasn't impressed at dead meadows, she left Bella to it and walked around. She didn't noticed Laurent sneaking up behind her and grabbing her. Bella noticed Laurent and got happy as he could bite and turn her not caring about Ryder's safety or life." Hey let go of me! Help!!!" Ryder screamed thrashing about in Laurent arms.

He went to attack her and Bella when Sam exited the woods with Jared in tow. Jared wolf went ballistic to see his imprint in danger and sent a warning growl to let her go. Laurent took the hint to let Ryder go, Ryder ran to Jared wolf side. Jared sniffed and licked her in the hopes of calming her down. She saw a new wolf looking at Bella who was surprised at the wolves. They all went to attack Laurent who ran away at a fast speed. Bella ran leaving Ryder behind, Ryder was frighten for Jared's safety.

Ryder watched as they caught up to Laurent, she saw that he was dead. Sam let Jared go to Ryder and Ryder gave his wolf head a hug.

The hug was like this;

Ryder reassures Jared" I'm okay, you came out just in time and I'm safe

Ryder reassures Jared" I'm okay, you came out just in time and I'm safe. You saved me Jared thank you." She told him softy. Jared's wolf in response, his head looked past Ryder as he saw Jacob's wolf coming towards them and growled in warning to Jake's wolf. Ryder turned and saw the new wolf,"Jake? Is that you?" She asked carefully. Jake wolfy head nodded in response, " I love your wolf Jake." She told him happily. Jake wolf huffed in response.

"Any chance either one if you could take me home since Bella left me here?" Ryder asked between the two wolves. Jared lowered himself down indicating that he'll take her home and Jake wolf followed the two home insuring her safe return. Ryder enjoyed her first ever ride on a wolf home and she couldn't wait to see them again." May we meet again, Jared, Jake." She nodded and left for home.

She saw Bella running out the house and dragged Ryder with her to Jake's house. Where they waited for him to come out, Bella ran out saying he cut his hair and got a tattoo. He counters back with the mention of the cullens and Sam. Ryder exited the car and waved to Jake who gave her a wave and smile but turned back to Bella cold stares. Ryder saw Sam,Paul,Jared and Embry walking up, she smiled at them all and went to say hello to the four lads. They all politely waved and said hello, she left and gone back into the car before she gets left again.

Ryder saw Billy in the window and waved, she saw how his face showed concern for Ryder and she was looking pale and sick. She unfortunately wasn't spending time with Jared like she should and it was affecting her. She was starting to cough and feel like fainting. Even though she spent time with Jared, the bond between them was affected as they only seen each other for a short amount of time and it was dangerous for them to be apart for long amount of time.

Billy phoned Charlie and told him that Emily was wondering if she could have Ryder for the weekend. Charlie agreed to the sleepover, Ryder left with Bella and she went to her bed to sleep off her flu symptoms. Jake visited Bella during the night and gave out hint to what has happened to him. He leaves but not without checking on Ryder who was shivering. He made the decision to stay and give her some warmth before leaving for the night. Ryder warmed up pretty quickly and left sending a howl into the night.

Ryder felt much better and Bella dragged her to Jake's to confront him. Ryder gave Billy apologetic smile for Bella's behaviour. She saw the lads coming for Jake, she smiled when she noticed Jared smiling at her. Bella came racing out the house dragging Ryder along. She confronted Sam accusing him of doing something to jake and the whole conversation got heated and Bella slapped Paul who got angry quickly Bella backed up and ran but not before shoving Ryder into Paul path who phased and Ryder got caught in the cross fire, Jared grabbed her before he could scratch her further.

She got scratched the same way as Emily, she had three scratches across her face. Jared cradled Ryder and Paul stalked towards Bella and Jake came to Bella's rescue, Bella ran and ducked as Jake phased in the air. The two wolves fought, Sam told Jared and Embry to take Bella to Emily's. Jared was pissed that Bella shoved his imprint in front of a phasing wolf, he took Ryder to Sue's and left Embry to deal with Bella..

"Ryder?! speak to me are you okay?!" Jared asks panicky. Ryder looked up" No it hurts Jared, but don't be angry with Paul it wasn't his fault. Promise me that you won't be angry." She told him whilst hanging on to his neck." SUE!! Help me please!!" Jared shouted. Sue came running out, grasping." What the hell happened to Ryder?! Charlie gonna go ballistic!" She said furiously." Paul phased after Bella slapped him across the face and shoved Ryder in his path, It happened too quickly for me or Sam to react!" Jared said with sadness and anger mixed.

Sue nodded in understanding and she felt miserable that she fixed a girl who she had raised along side Charlie and now she got to stich her face up. She phoned Charlie telling him that Ryder got attacked by a bear but not seriously injured just gonna be scarred as Jared saved her from getting harmed further. Charlie gave his thanks to Jared and told Sue to have her overnight to keep an eye on her.

Jared waited by Ryder's side till she woke up. She fell asleep after getting stitches done, Paul arrived at Sue's place and Jared was pissed off" You! I'm gonna kill you! You did this to her! You scratched her face and neck. She's eleven years old and you done this to her!" He said with anger to Paul. He was shaking with fury, Sam pushed both lads out sensing their wolves breaking through.

Paul wolf took the hits as he knows what he has done to her, Jared took his anger out on Paul since he couldn't take it out on Bella." Jared? Please calm down now, Paul knows what he done and he will definitely be making it up to me now." Ryder told him calmly. She sat down and let Jared wolf come over,Jared wolf huffed and walked over to her wrapping his body around her and placing his head on her lap.

Ryder went to Sam's for the night as she got told by Billy that she was staying with the lads and Emily. She rode on Jared's back to the pack house, she saw Emily,Bella, Jake and Embry was waiting for them. Emily came rushing over to Ryder and helped her down since she was injured and she gave Ryder a cuddle. Bella grimaced at Ryders face that had a bunch of stitches and dried blood on her clothes and face. Jared wolf caught her staring and grimaces so he growled loudly at her causing Bella to stop staring and back away.

Sam told Bella it was best she goes home as Ryder staying here on Sue's order and Charlie gave the approval for her to be here. Bella left scoffing that the pack was all over Ryder and not her. She felt like she was more important than Ryder was, Jake sent bella on her way and gave Ryder a cuddle goodbye as he and Embry went on patrol. Paul went up to Ryder" Ry I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you, I'd understand if you never want me near you again." He told her sadly. Ryder ran to Paul and gave him a hug" I forgive you and it wasn't your fault."She told him softly.

Ryder spent the night cuddling up to Jared and he was being a protective big brother to her. He gave Paul the scolding of a life time, Sam gave Paul extra shifts for harming an imprint accident or not he knew not to harm an imprint. Charlie came to see Ryder and was in tears that his baby girl was gonna be scarred for life. He made sure to get her a present to cheer her up. Ryder saw her face for the first time, she cried and fell to her knees. Jared and Emily raced up to see Ryder crying her eyes out. Jared just gave her a cuddle and held her, whilst Emily gave a sympathic smile to her