🔥Chapter 8🔥

*Start of a New Moon*

Today is Bella's birthday, and Bella hated growing old. Ryder didn't get her sister anything for her birthday as she wanted to smack her still for being disrespectful. Ryder thought she was being ridiculous when she was gonna look older than Edward. She did however join in with her father when he decided to prank Bella. "Oh my god Bella are those grey hairs in your hair? Can you see them too Ryder?" Charlie told sarcasticly. "Oh yeah dad I see it! You're getting old Bella!"Ryder said giggling. Bella ran and saw they were joking around with her. She didn't find it funny, Charlie left to go downstairs and Ryder stayed around for a moment. She did something that Bella didn't expect ryder full on smacked her in the face and broke her nose. "That's for disrespecting my dad, don't you ever say them words to him again cause if you do I'll do more than break your nose." Ryder harshly whispered to Bella who had scowl on her face.

Ryder left Bella to clean her face up and went to her room to get ready for the day. She had no regrets in punching Bella especially on her birthday. She wanted to make Bella learn no one disrepects her father and gets away with it. The two Swans went to school and Ryder had a smirk on her face. Edward frowned at Bella broken nose and wondered what happened. He saw Ryder with a smirk and a proud look upon her face, Emmett bursts out laughing realising what she did." Ryder what did you do" Emmett said trying to contain his laughing." I broke her nose for disrespecting my dad and she needed to learn her damn lesson." Ryder said with a smile on her face. Jasper found it amusing that Ryder a nearly eleven year old girl punched her eighteen year old sister.  Ryder saw Jake arrived at the school with a present for Bella. He saw the black eye and broken knows who done it and shook his head trying not to laugh.

The trio went to their classes for the remaining part of the day. Ryder had to deal with Alice being a pain in her backside saying why did you punch Bella she didn't deserve to get a black eye and a broke nose on her birthday. She just shook her head ingored Alice as she wasn't gonna answer her questions as it was none of her business. Rosalie found Ryder to be a firecracker and she loved that Bella got a punch in the face by her kid sister.

Edward tried to get Ryder to apologise for hitting her sister," Edweirdo please leave me alone I won't apologise and you know why I won't either. She disrespected my father and god help anyone who doesn't cause I will be brutal towards them." Ryder sternly told him. Edward read her mind and finally understood why she won't apologise. Family was everything to Ryder and Ryder doesn't allow anyone to disrespect her family.

Ryder was at home with Charlie as she got grounded for giving Bella a black eye and a broken nose. She only got grounded for two days as he understood her reason for punching Bella. Ryder was his baby girl and she never hits anyone without good reason. Bella was with the Cullens for her birthday party, Ryder never was gonna apologise for punching her and she was glad to ruin her day. She was turning eleven tomorrow so she was busy planning her birthday. She never had a big birthday party, Charlie always took her out for a dinner at Cora's and took her to a movie of her choice.

Ryder saw Bella return with an injury again, she wonders what happened but she not gonna run down and pamper her over the injury as not her problem. She left Bella and her dad to it and went to sleep. She knew that something vampire related happened to her again.  She woke up with her dad in her room with a bunch of presents and cards from every one down the reservation and himself. She was happy to be finally eleven years old and she was gonna officially start high school  properly. She and Bella went to school and they noticed the cullens weren't here.

Ryder carried on like normal as the cullens were Bella's thing. Although she Jasper and Emmett were all friends, she always left them to their own devices as she never wanted to be involved with the supernatural life in the first place. She had no interest is living forever, one life was enough for her and she wanted to live that life. Immortality wasn't on the cards for her at all, she knew Bella was obsessed with being immortal and staying young forever. That's why Ryder was done with Bella from the start, she knew she was obsessed from the beginning.