🦊Chapter 17🦊

Ryder was with the Pack today when Sam had a phone call from the Cullens residence."Hello is this Samuel Uley of the Quileute Pack?" Dr Cullen asks," This is he? May I ask who calling and what for?" Sam ask with politeness." Carlisle Cullen and We need to have meeting with you,the pack and Ryder needs to attend as this affects her greatly." Carlisle explains.

"This better be good and just a warning Jared is not happy with Alice Edward or Bella as they put Ryder in harm's way so tell them three to keep out of his way. Don't stare at her face aswell Jared doesn't like it and neither do I!" Sam sternly warns them." Of course, we'll see you in an hour if agreeable?." Carlisle said "One hour we'll be there!" Sam sternly told him and ended the call.

Sam called everyone to the house" We are to go to the Cullens residence for a meeting as apparently an urgent matter has arisen and it concerns Ryder so we have to go, Jared she is to stay on your back with Leah and Embry flanking you. I know we don't like them but for Ryder's sake we have to go. You got one hour to eat then we head off." Sam command gently. " Ryder come here please?" Jared says calling her over to him and Sam. " You have to stay on me at all times, We don't know why you have to come but we won't leave your side. Are you okay about coming with us?" Jared asks his imprint with concern in his eyes"  I'm okay about coming I just don't want to be stared at by them and I know to stay on your wolf Jared." Ryder says whilst hugging him.

The pack all shifts and Ryder waits for Jared's wolf to come over and lower himself for her to climb on. Ryder pets Jared head giving him the okay to get up and she ready to head off. She sees Leah's wolf and Embrys wolf flanking them. She leans over to stroke her big sister head and her pack brother head.Sam wolf huffs in readiness and lead them to the Cullens house. Where the cullens plus Bella were waiting for them." Here they come and Sam and Jared are not happy with me Bella or Alice because of what they did when I tried to kill myself." Edward tells the family who are holding hands with their partners.

"We are here what do you want with us and Ryder? We should attack you lot for putting Ryder in danger but we won't because she told us that the Kings were fond of her and she was safe as the one king wouldn't allow anyone near her." Sam ask in his mind, Edward translates to the family who nod in understanding" There was a unfamiliar scent in both Ryder's and Bella's room we need a wolf to go and check it out as we know it's not a friend of ours."Jacob go to the house and check it out as it Ryder we need to protect not Bella!" Sam says in his mind. Jake wolf nods in understanding.

" Hi Ryder, nice to see you again" Emmett shouts, Ryder looks up and Rosalie and Esme gasp at the scars on her face" Hey Emmett I'm happy to see you too big bear." She jokes with him. Jared growls at the cullens who grasp and stared at Ryders face" tell them to stop staring at my little sisters face or ill rip their heads clean off" Jared and leah both said at the same time. Edward tells them family to stop staring as they are offending Ryder and the pack.

Jasper edges forward" May I approach Ryder? Jared? Sam?" He asks for permission from the pack. Sam wolf turns to Ryder who gave a slight nod in she's fine with Jasper approaching her."only Carlisle,Jasper and Emmett may approach as they haven't offended us yet." Sam tell Edward who nods in understanding and tell them what was said. Jasper and Emmett came to the treaty line" May I see them properly and can I give you a hug?" Jasper ask politely.  Ryder nods" Of course you can!"She jumps into Jasper's arm and embraces him. Jared watches them both with close eyes.

"Which wolf did it?" Emmett asks curiously." Paul growls in warning" Paul did but he didn't mean to hurt me I got pushed in his way by Bella who slapped him and she ran. Paul was too far gone to stop phasing out and I got scratched and pulled out the way before he could land on me. He had been forgiven as it wasn't his fault, it was Bella's!" Ryder explains whilst stroking Paul's head.

Jasper turned his head to Bella" You put her in harm's way four times! What is wrong with you! First with the car accident, 2nd with Laurent, 3rd with Paul and 4th with the Volturi. No wonder the pack is pissed with you and so am I! Ryder is like a sister to me and Emmett and we protect family. So if this vampire is after Rdyer we'll protect her not you!" Major sternly snarls out. Edward was shocked to hear all this from Japser and is starting to see a pattern with Bella she put her sister in danger four times and didn't care.

"If that is all we will be leaving now?" Sam speaks out." Sam we were wondering if you are willing to have Bella with you while we hunt?" Edward nervously asks," I'll have to discuss it with the pack as Leah, Jared, Paul and Jake aren't happy with Bella. But I might get them to agree as long as she obeys our rules and boundaries."  Sam spoke with authority. Edward nods in understanding.

The pack leaves with Ryder on Leah's back since Ryder was at the Clearwaters for the weekend." Ryder! Thank you for still being our little sister!" Emmett shouts out.Ryder smirks"Always big bear Cowboy, see you later!" She shouts out as she leaves knowing Emmett and Jasper would hear her.