🦋Chapter 7🦋

Ryder and Charlie was up all night waiting for a phone call from Bella. Ten hours went by and they still hadn't heard nothing from her. Charlie phoned the cullens to see if they have heard from Bella. Esme told Charlie that Carlise and Edward were chasing after Bella to bring her back. She told them how sorry they were for Bella and Edwards behaviour as they both had an argument on the field and it got out of control resulting in her leaving.

The two Swans were about to fall asleep when they had a phone call from Carlisle explaining that Bella was in the hospital with a broken leg and concussion. He needed Charlie and Ryder to come to phoenix hospital. The two got their stuff together and headed the airport and went to phoenix. They rushed in and saw Bella in the hospital bed, she was hooked up an oxygen mask and had cast on her arm and leg. Ryder sat in the room with Edward who was faking being asleep. Ryder was drawing until she saw someone she never wanted to meet.

Reene came into the room to see Bella and she spotted Ryder sitting on the couch." Hello I'm Reene Dwyer who are you? Are you Charlie Swans other daughter?" She asked. Ryder furrowed her eyebrow and gave a dirty look at Reene." The name is Ryder Charlotte Swan and I'm Charlie's daughter." She snapped furiously at her. Reene was shocked at the girl in front of her" Ryder is that you?my Ryder? She asked softly. Ryder got mad" I'm not your anything and you are not my mother. You are just an egg donor, Sue Clearwater is my mother!" She shouted furiously and slammed the door behind her as she left.

Ryder found her dad waiting for news on Bella. Ryder refused to go to Bella's room with him as she didn't want to be near Reene or Bella because she ready to exploded on them both. Bella for disrespecting her father and Reene for trying to worm her way back into Ryders life 10 years too late. Bella was released from hospital and everyone returned home.Ryder was going to a birthday party whilst Bella was going to prom. She stayed away from Bella as she couldn't forgive Bella for saying what's he said to her father. Bella was dancing with Edward when a certain redhead was watching them dancing around. She was planning their demise.

🦋End of Twilight🦋