🎃Chapter 6🎃

Ryder was at the diner with her dad" So Ryder how is school going for you my little chief in training? Charlie asked his youngest daughter. Ryder looked up" I'm liking it dad, it's interesting just hate being around Bella as she just obsessed with the Cullens right now." Ryder casually told him. Bella joined the duo at the diner, Charlie saw Bella's friends messing about outside and said she wanted to join them after she finished eating. She refused, Cora approached the table wanting to know about what happened to Waylon and if he and the boys are getting close to solving the case. He told them about a bare human footprint and that its seem to be leading away from town.

Ryder knew it was a vampire killing people, she just hope that her dad and none of the reservation people got hurt by them. She wouldn't be able to bare losing her family. Bella kept quiet for the rest of time, she was more interested in Edward and the Cullen’s. Ryder overheard Bella on the phone to her mother, Ryder knew Reene never cared as she not asked once about Ryder and how Ryder is doing knowing full well that she has two daughters. She heard the phone end and she heard Edward Cullen’s voice. She mentally gagged at the two of them as she found it ridiculous they fell in love in the matter of two months and they were quick to get together when he didn't want anything to do with her in the first place."I should definitely call Eichen House and tell them that Bella is a run away mental patient" Ryder mentally said to herself.

Ryder and her dad were sitting at the dinner table. Charlie was cleaning his gun when Bella approached him with a beer to sweeten him up" I have a date with Edward Cullen" She told him with a hint of smugness. Charlie spat out the drink of beer at this and started saying that he was too old for him, Ryder rolled her eyes" You have no idea dad at how old he really is." Ryder though to herself. Bella told them to behave themselves as Edward wanted to come in and introduce himself to them formally. Charlie let her bring him in after she told him to behave himself. Charlie cocked his gun and Ryder put her hat on and had her swords ready.

Edward entered the home and introduced himself formally to the two Swans. Charlie didn't like Edward at all and Ryder didn't enjoy his company either. She almost burst out laughing when she heard Bella was gonna go play baseball with the Cullens. Charlie suggested that Ryder goes with them. Ryder looked at him" No thanks I rather stick my swords in my eyes than play baseball with Bella thank you very much." She expressed angrily.

With that, Bella and Edward left for the baseball game with Edward's family. Ryder went to the reservation to Colin's and Brady's house for the day. She was having a sleepover with her two best friends when Charlie called their mom to tell her that Bella skipped town and she might not be coming back. Ryder didn't care as bella was never her sister and what Bella does was never her priority. She found Bella to be selfish ungrateful and smug ass bitch.

Ryder returned home to cheer up her dad, she was very angry that Bella told him the same thing Reene did when she left all them years ago. She wanted to smack Bella across the face, she hoped that Bella would come so she could smack her one for speaking with such disrespect towards her father. Ryder hates it when someone disrespects her dad and if they did god help those who disrespects  Ryder's father.