🦋Chapter 20🦋

After the newborn army battle, Ryder and the pack were all settled down and were enjoying their first ever peace. Ryder often visits the Cullen’s with Jared and Seth as she wants to see how Bree is getting along. Bree has actually settled pretty well and adjusted well to the diet. She actually proven to the pack that she isn't a threat and Sam approved her living in Forks. Bella was pissed that she didn't have anyone anymore, she tried to force her way into the Cullen’s house and the Pack's as she wouldn't let anyone be happy. Edward removed all contact with Bella and ended the relationship with her the day Bree came to the Cullens household.

Ryder was at home when Bella stormed into her room and started to attack her. Ryder fought back as hard as she could but she got knocked out and Bella dragged her limp body to a secret location. She was gonna threaten Ryder's life and make them turn her or she'll kill Ryder. Bella had found a newborn that was smart to not be at the battle and he and her made a plan to get the cullens and the pack attention. Bella bought an unconscious Ryder to the warehouse and the new born help tie her up to a pair of handcuffs. Bella had moved out of Charlie's House in readiness for her transition. She no longer wanted to be near her father as she wanted to be immortal and she felt like Charlie was holding her back.

Ryder awoke with a mouth gag in her mouth and her hands tied above her head." Well well the wolf's mate has awoken up, what fun should I have with you?" She heard a sinister voice say to her and she looked around for it. The man appeared in front of her and she didn't recognise him." Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Alric Riddle and you are my pet now." Alric said with a sinister smile. Ryder tried to be brave but she couldn't help the tears that flowed down her face." I wouldn't cry as I'll lick the tears up, I don't like to play with my food but I need you alive so me and my partner in crime who you already know can get what we want." Alric said with a smirk on his face.

Bella watched in the shadows, smirking that she might be able to he immortal and rid herself of the cullens, the pack and her sister. Back down in Forks/the reservation, Jared was worried about Ryder as she hadn't turned up and Charlie couldn't believe it that Ryder was gone and Bella had moved out the day she was missing. Charlie tried to called Bella but he found his number had been blocked and the number was disconnected.

The pack couldn't find her by scent and were getting antsy by the minute. The cullens offered their help as they owned the pack for their help in the battle.Charlie put a bolo out for Bella and her truck and a missing person report for Ryder. Sue was supporting Charlie as he was throwing himself into this case and making him sleep. Ryder was getting tortured, getting beaten  back and blue but not enough to make her bleed. Bella continued to watch as Ryder got beaten by the vampire and smirked as she got hit everytime.

Its been ten days since the kidnapping of Ryder Swan. Neither the pack,cullens or Charlie found any trace of her and no-one has heard from Bella since she left Forks. She left a note that Charlie had found.

Bella's note;
To Charlie,
I've left Forks for good and I'm never coming back. Have a long and happy life without me as I'm not longer your daughter. Have a nice life.
Bella

Charlie was devastated but he couldn't be worried about his nearly nineteen year old daughter when his near twelve year old was missing and whoever took her left no sign of where they have taken her. He won't give up on her, Jared has started feeling unwell and hasn't been able to eat or sleep. Sam has upped patrols and made a wider search range in the hopes of finding Ryder Swan. Jasper and Emmett both were stressing for the near twelve year old girl who made their lives better. Bree wanted to help as she owed Ryder her life and offered her help and with Edward and Alice both agreeing to try and find her.