🐉Chapter 12🐉

Ryder was with Leah most of the weekend as she asked her dad for permission to stay on the reservation. Ryder wasn't a forks kind of girl despite being born there she was a wolf kid by heart. She wants to live there one day, Charlie knows she dreams of being on the rez permanently. He got the paperwork approved already for her to have when she turns eighteen. He never wants to stop her from being somewhere she dreams to be and he knows that Ryder will always be around and she won't be far from home.

Ryder took a walk in the woods, she bumped into Sam Uley and Embry Call." Why are you wondering around the Woods on your own?" Sam asks her with concern. Ryder eyebrows furrowed" Cause I can? Plus I'm not alone you guys are here so I'm okay for now." Ryder said whilst shrugging her shoulder. She was about to walk off when she heard twigs snapping in front of her and she slowly backed up and she saw four wolves and she turned around to see Sam and Embry gone." Okay first vampires now werewolves come on is this flipping teen wolf?!" Ryder spoke out loud. The black wolf came closer to her, Ryder put her hands out and the wolf purred in content. Ryder looked at the wolf" Sam is that you?" She asked curiously the wolf nods in response. She looks at the other wolves and takes a guess at each one. She looked at the mousey brown wolf, " Jared?" Jared's wolf looks up and locks eyes on Ryder and the two feel a connection between them. She edges closer to him and Jared wolf licks her face and gets protective of her instantly. She looks to the other two Paul? Embry? The other two wolves nods their heads in response.

"This is amazing!" Ryder shouts. Sam and Jared shifts back," Ryder? Do you know our legends? She nods indicating for them to carry on." You know what imprinting is?" Sam asks carefully. Ryder looks and nods" Ye it when you and your imprint connect and you can be her friend brother protector lover right?" She states, Sam nods. " Yes I imprinted on Emily leah cousin it can't be helped at all if you fight the bond it can have bad impact on both parties." He explains to her. Ryder just nods in understanding" So you didn't mean to hurt Leah but whats this got to do with me?" She asks. "I can explain that to you Ryder." Jared speaks up. " I imprinted on you and we can be friends/ big brother and protector as you are a child if you allow me to be that for you?" He states to her. Ryder looks in shock but she knows that she can't fight the bond and neither can he." I accept it and you, I like your wolf Jared!" She confessed happily.

Jared and Ryder spent the afternoon together, getting to know each other. He was happy to have imprinted on Ryder Swan as she was independent kind and very perspective. Jared couldn't believe that she actually accepted the bond. He knows he have to wait till she is eighteen if she wants it to go past the friend stage. Ryder was happy to be in Jared's compared as he was fun to be around and she loves his personality. Sam approached the two as Jared and he had to go," Ryder we have to go but we'll see each other soon remember noone can know about this only us. You are pack now and we protect pack. You're an imprint which means by our law noone is to harm you okay?" Sam explained to her. Ryder nodded and said her goodbyes and left for Leah's house but before they all left she gave Sam her mobile number and said Jared can text and call her anytime as they won't be able to see each other for a while.

Ryder had a call from Billy telling her to come to his as her father was here to collect her because jake was sick and that she couldn't be on the rez for a while. Ryder headed home but she saw her wolf in the woods seeing her off home, she waved to the wolf who howled in signal that meant goodbye.

A/N Jared is Ryders Imprint How do we feel about Jared and Ryder 😱💜