Yo!

To:  my distinguished readers.

My new readers, my old readers, my day ones, my keyboard champions (who comment on almost all my paragraphs lol), and my silent ghost readers (who boost my numbers).

I thank you for being a part of this journey with me. 

I started this story when I was finishing high school, and now that I am about to finish my degree and as I am about to close that book, I decided that this too must come to an 

end

_______________________________________________

Anyways, that being said within the second week of December I will be updating regularly again. 

Thank you to those who took the time to read all my author's notes and reply to them, you have given me the strength to overcome my writer's block.  Since I have spent my year of writer's block, reading all of the comments and laughing. 

It's insane to think that this will be coming to an end. 

Please give my other works a read, perhaps we can start a similar struggle with one of those lol...just joking... I hope. 

_____________________________________

Here is some shameless marketing... 

If you are into Black Butler, (Kuroshitsuji) this 2024, you are in for a treat... I will be releasing my book "The Maid of Phantomhive" next year in celebration of their upcoming season. 

Follow me, TheUntamedWord to stay tuned and not miss out!

Proudly brought to you by my avid procrastination and writer's block.

Spicy chapters published Separately! 

____________________________________

Until then, my lovelies. 

See you soon.