An Eventful Day

Suddenly you found yourself running through the streets of Piltover enforcers close behind. You dodged and pushed past various people as you ran on.

Enforcer: Stop right there!

You looked over your shoulder to see an enforcer throw some sort of odd contraption at you, but you quickly batted it away with your shield and continued on running.

Vi: Faster!

You heard Vi calling out from ahead urging all of you to speed up. And then you found yourself running across a bridge. Jumping the gap as it started split and rise up.

Y/n: Vanders so gonna kill us.

You whispered under your breath before urging your legs to move faster.

Vi: This way!

You looked ahead to see Vi turn down a narrow alleyway. All of you following her as quick as you could. Once again you looked forward to see Vi hit a pipe which let out a cloud of gas covering all of you. Turning down another corner you managed to lose them and had a chance to catch your breath.

Then you saw Vi pull open a sewer grate and motioned for you guys to jump in. Great you thought to yourself. Another joy ride down the sewers.

Mylo: Oh, man, not again I just got this shirt--

Vi proceeded to kick him into the hole before he could finish. All of you then going in after him. You slid down legs first keeping your shield up in front of you to keep any shit or filth from spraying in your face. And then you felt yourself fall out of the pipe quickly positioning your shield to take the force of the fall before landing. You groaned as you sat back up from.

You then quickly looked back up to the pipe to see Claggor fall out tumbling down the pile of junk as he hit Mylo on the way down. You looked back up to see Powder coming down and without even thinking you quickly moved and caught her in your arms before she landed. She seemed a little shaken up but was otherwise alright.

Powder: Thanks.

You smiled and gently let her down.

Mylo: Thought last time was the last time we were gonna do this.

Vi: Well. this time's the last time.

Claggor: Guys, what was that? What the hell happened back there?

You then saw them look towards you and Powder, but you could tell that their gaze was mostly focused on her.

Powder: I don't know. I didn't do anything.

Mylo: You could fill a damn library with all the things you didn't do.

You gave Mylo a glare and he quickly averted his gaze.

Y/n: Knock it off Mylo. She didn't do anything. Something else happened back at that apartment.

Vi: Guys, we just emptied a Piltover penthouse right under the enforcers' noses. So, if you're done beating yourselves up let's get this home. 

You watched as she got up lifting the bag of loot up and over her shoulder before walking ahead. You all followed walking through the streets as you saw the sun starting to dip below the horizon. You fell back to your normal spot taking the rear scanning behind all of you to make sure you really had lost the enforcers. Then placing your shield onto your back once more.

Deckard: Nice haul?

You looked over to see some blonde kid sitting on a bench,

Mylo: You could say that.