Visions of Accusation

You leaned against the wall while you watched Vi spar against the boxing machine. You felt like you'd break a sweat from just watching her. You had all come here on occasion to hang out and relax. It had plenty of games and practice machines and only you guys knew about it. Glancing over to the high score board you watched as Vi climbed past all of her previous numbers before reaching the very top.

Mylo: Remind me why we bother with this dump.

You looked over seeing Mylo in front of the shooting range. You could hear Powder tinkering with it from behind the counter.

Y/n: Vander said to lie low. So that's what we'll do.

Vi: And enforcers never come down here. So, this is a good a place as any.

You heard Vi finish for you.

Claggor: Oh, what's the matter, Mylo? You worried Powder's gonna beat you again?

Mylo: Hey if she didn't keep fixing these things. I wouldn't keep missing.

You saw Powder jump up from behind the counter startling Mylo in the process. She pulled two tubes together causing the whole thing to light up. Leaping off the counter and letting Mylo begin shooting a practice gun she started fiddling with another one lying on the counter.

Vi: You guys know I wouldn't take you on a job you couldn't handle, right?

Mylo: Are you kidding? That was the best job we've ever done.

You watched as Mylo missed almost all of his shots.

Mylo: Maybe just don't take Powder next time.

You swore if Mylo kept going on like this you were going to drop kick him to the moon. You looked over as Powder finished loading the second practice gun before raising it and firing. You stared in awe as she hit every target dead on. Bullet after bullet flying straight into another target. Never pausing or slowing down. Every bullet flying true. Slowly she placed the gun back down giving Mylo a look before walking over to another arcade cabinet. And you could only laugh to yourself as you looked at Mylo's dumb found expression. Still chuckling you moved over to another game. But as started messing around with it you heard Powders voice speak up from across the room.

Powder: Hey, guys? You should see this--

Suddenly a person came flying through the window violently tumbling across the floor before finally coming to a stop in the center of the room. You looked out the broken window and saw a group of enforcers all dressed in blue and gold.

Markus: Search them.

You watched as two came in pushing past the fractured remains of the glass window.

Mylo: Go ahead idiots. We've got nothing.

Looking across the room to Powder you noticed something on her hip. A pouch that seemed to be glowing slightly with a familiar blue tint. You realized Powder still had the crystals on her. She looked from you to Vi giving a worried glance. Without thinking you pulled the shield from your back and charged the enforcer approaching her. Seeing you move he put his arms up to protect himself. Your shield landing squarely on his raised-up forearms. He stumbled back but kept his balance. Not letting him recover you rushed up and punched him across the face laying him low. Suddenly the lights went out. And you watched as everyone scattered. You saw an enforcer come running at you but out of view came the face part of the sparring machine flying end over end hitting him square in the head and knocking him down. You quickly scanned around the room looking for Powder, but you saw Vi already leading her away. You all burst out the door and began running down the alley enforcers close behind. You had somehow ended up in the rear and found yourself running into the back of Claggor as everyone stopped moving. Looking past him, you saw two enforcers on the other end of the alley.