An Interesting Conversation

You looked over at the two supposed scientist. Studying them as you sat up as much as your constraints allowed. Eyeing the two of them intently.

Viktor: I apologize. I did not want you to be uncomfortable. But Jayce preferred that you were contained before he was confident you wouldn't cause any problems.

The man who spoke to you. Wore a soft and understanding expression. Though it was also marked by days of stress and unrest. Looking from him to Jayce Talis standing to his left. You saw his face hardened and somewhat cold. It was an interesting contrast.

Jayce: Precautions need to be taken. Especially at a time like this.

You didn't give any sort of response you simply continued to glare at the scientist. Until the unnamed man beside him broke the uneasy silence.

Viktor: Well, uhm. My name is Viktor and I'm sure you already know my partner. Jayce.

He said gesturing towards the city's golden boy next to him. You didn't really have any strong feelings regarding either of them. Jayce did annoy you, but he hadn't done anything horrible yet. Though the constraints were not pleasant you could live with them. But Viktor seemed rather kind, and you saw a kindred spirit in him. Even if you did not know why.

Y/n: Well, I suppose it would only be right of me to tell you, my name after you gave me yours. I'm Y/n.

You made sure to look at Viktor while saying this. Making it clear you were addressing him and not Jayce.

Viktor: Thank you Y/n. Now that you are awake, we would ask that you allow us to have you answer some question before we proceed. If that's alright with you?

You nodded slowly as you spoke.

Y/n: One more thing I came with two other people. The last few days have kind of been a blur so forgive me if I don't remember. But I need to know where they are.

You saw Viktor begin to speak but then look over his shoulder at Jayce. Motioning for him to answer as his partner began to form a response.

Jayce: Caitlyn and the other girl. Are a few rooms down waiting for their audience. I am also supposed to be present but at the moment not all of the council members are accounted for. So, until they arrive I along with Viktor are here examine your current situation.

Y/n: Are they both alright? Can I see them?

You saw Viktor open his mouth to respond first.

Viktor: They are both in good condition. But you should be more concerned regarding your own injuries. Speaking of such I would like to begin our examination.

Your first instinct was to run out of the room and go to your sister. But you held yourself back. You were hurt, and you could wait until after you were repaired. Slowly you looked back to the two scientists opening your mouth as you did.

Y/n: I assume Caitlyn brought me to you two. I mean Vi definitely didn't have the means to get me in here.

You saw Jayce speak up this time. 

Jayce: Yes. In fact, Caitlyn insisted that Viktor and I see you immediately. She was very concerned about you and demanded we help as soon as possible. She said that we were the only ones that could help you.

You felt slight surprise wash over your face. It seemed she cared for you more than you realized.

Viktor: Moving on. I would like to begin our questions. I have already seen the augmentations across your body. And frankly they are quite fascinating.