|~Chapter 1: Saved By Hermits~|

Iskall groaned at the rain, drinking his tea,"Curse the rain, Xisuma is gonna track mud when he gets back.", Impulse nods,"True.", Iskall sighed, leaning back and read his book.
Then the door opened,"Take shoes off at the door.", "No time for that, I need dry, clean and warm clothes, soup and a few blankets.", the two turned to the doorway, Iskall nearly choked on his tea and fell out of his chair and Impulse had to stop himself from gasping from the shock of what or who came in with Xisuma.
Shivering next to Xisuma, looked to be a young man drenched from the rain, he had a school uniform, his clothes were torn and covered in blood and had open gashes, wounds and brusies.
"Oh my goodness!"
Iskall jumped out of his chair, rushing to the shivering and visibly gripping Xisuma's arm,"What happened, Xisuma?", he hit a few buttons on the keypad, once he did, he took off his helmet and hung it on the wall,"I'm not too sure myself, he just appeared out of nowhere and begged to be helped. . .", Iskall noticed the parrot wings, the poor guy looked like he'd been through hell and back.
"Here, Impulse do you mind getting clothes for him and get some soup on, we have some chicken soup in the cabinet."
Impulse nods and runs off, Xisuma reached for a towel and wrapped the boy in a towel and took Grian to a spare room.

~

"So, what's your name. . .?"
. . .
"Grian. . ."
Grian played with his soup, playing with his soup and not looking at anyone in the eye.
He was warm from the heating, the clothes and the warm soup, he was also plastered and bandaged him up, his wings were thankfully uninjured.
Xisuma cleared his throat,"So, Grian, can you tell me what happened?. . .", Grian paused at playing with his spoon, he couldn't hold back his tears and he began to cry.
Xisuma, obviously didn't expect him to cry,"I'm so sorry. . . I didn't mean to ask, I-I-", but Grain just hugged Xisuma, hiding his face in Xisuma's jumper and cried, Xisuma didn't know what to do exactly but he just let Grian cry.
"It's okay, you don't have to tell me now. . ."
. . .

~

Xisuma was stunned.
"So, your parents sent you to Japan alone, sent you money once a month, you witnessed several murders caused by two classmates and were. . .", Grain nods, holding himself,"I feel so. . . Gullible, violated and. . . Like I have no purpose. . . If my parents don't want me, my friends are gone or. . . Dead. . .", Grian had tears in his eyes again, he hid his face again from Xisuma,"I don't wanna be alone. . .", Grain then felt a hand rubbing his back, he looked up and turned to Xisuma,"I don't know your full story, but I know you're going through a hard time and I can tell you don't want to go back there. . . Would uou like to stay here until you feel better?", Grian was shocked, he barely knew these people yet his heart did a leap of joy,"You would let me stay??", Xisuma nods, smiling,"Of course, we have plenty of rooms and land so it is no problem.", Grian smiled, tears of joy and hugged Xisuma,"Thank you!", Xisuma was taken it back up Grian's hug, but he hugged back as Grian needed a hug more than anything.
. . .
He'll be safer here, Xisuma didn't know what happened in that school in detail but through Grian's sobs the boy needed more Theapry than ever.