|~Chapter 18: Goodbye Yuri~|

Mumbo turned to Grian,"The roof?", they heard a loud smash and the sound of TNT going off as Scar and Etho ran to help the others.
"I'll clear a path!"
Mumbo hit a button and many mini-robots came out and took off in different directions as Grian and Mumbo ran to the stairwell.

=

Parents, cops and the ambulance were outside the school hearing so much TNT and screaming!
"AHHH!!!"
Scott was thrown out the window, he landed hard and earned a lot of screams from the bystanders especially once they saw The Watcher looking over him but Xornoth was quick and used his powers to grab it,"QUICK, MOVE!", Scott did, springing up and running while Xornoth manipulated the shadows the pull the Watcher apart.

=

Finally Mumbo and Grian to the door to the roof,"Mumbo, you should go back down and make sure Yuri doesn't escape.", Mumbo looked uncertain,"Are you sure??", "Yeah, I'm going to flag down the police and hopefully call for help.", Mumbo nods, handing Grian a sword,"Be safe, mate.", Grian nods, Mumbo ran downstairs and back to Yuri and saw that she was gone from the net.
. . .
"Oh no. . ."

~

Grian threw open the door to the roof, they were so close and as he stepped out into the light he saw them.
Evil X and Xisuma, Xisuma had been tied up and it looked like he could barely breath!
"What have you done to him?!"
Evil X turned to him and smiled,"You must be Grian, I have heard so much about you from. . . Rumors. Oh? Xisuma; He's fine, he's just struggling to breath a bit.", Grian heard the doors bang open again, turning around he saw Yuri behind him and gasping for air and her hair was just all over the place.
"Grian."
"Yuki."
And the reason for his trauma was right in front of him, he turned to Evil X,"What do you do you have to gain from this?!", "Well, quite a lot actually. Xisuma's powers are something beyond the understanding, as you most likely read about what Xisuma's role is and while no one knows what he is, he is quite powerful.", Evil X held up a vial of what could be Xisuma's blood, Grian clenched his fists and could just feel his mind begin to cloud with anger.
Yuri smiled as she held her knife,"Too bad, you tried to run. . . But don't worry; Your death will be quick and painless.", so Yuri raised the knife once again to finish off what she had started.
"ENOUGH!!"
Grian grabbed her arm, catching Yuri off by surprise but that surprise turned to fear quickly as she saw his wings turn purple and his eyes glow red.
"I was willing to let you go if you survived the roof fall, but you trying to kill my friends and the man that saved me life; This time Yuri: There will be no mercy."
Without a second thought, Grian threw Yuri off the roof with all his strength!
The crowd screamed as they saw a girl being thrown off the roof by an unseen Watcher!
Grian turned to look at Evil X, but he was really gone so that thing might be something out of the pits of hell itself.
. . .
"Xisuma!"
Grian quickly ran to him, breaking the cuffs and checking for a pulse and praying he was still alive!
. . .
The Blood from the corner of his mouth panicked Grian, he grabbed an oxygen mask and placed it on his face,"Come on, Xisuma. . . Breath. . .!", Grian waited, the machine was on but Xisuma made no attempt to move.
. . .
"Please. . . Please. . .!"
Then Xisuma began to breath, Grian let out a breath he had been holding and was more relieved than ever to have someone alive!
"Grian."
Oh shoot he forget Watchers were here-