|~Chapter 2: One Last Year~|

"Ah, another successful project!"
Grian admired his new base, the Hermitcraft has been such a peaceful place with his new friends that he considered family.
There was just one problem, and that was the fact he kept thinking about school and how he wished he could have at least finished his last year of High School, he felt anger towards the people that had robbed him of having a normal life.
. . .
"Grian?"
Grian jumped, seeing Impulse next to him,"Oh, hi there, what's up?", Impulse chucked,"Sorry, but I couldn't help but over hear you talking about school.", Grian sighed, he sat down on a rock and looked at Impulse,"I appreciate all you guys have done for me, I really do but. . . I just can't help but feel like. . .", Grian shook his head,"I guess there's a part of me that wished I could have finished school at least.", Impulse sat next to him on the rock as they overlooked their home and the sun rising in the sky.
. . .
"Why don't you go back to school for the final year?"
Grian turned to Impulse, who smiled,"I'm sure we can find you a brand new school.", Grain thought about it a few times, the idea of returning to school was something he wanted to do but with the memories of his last school held him back.
. . .

=

"You sure, Grian?"
Grain nods,"Yes. . . I thought about what you said, about the possibility of finishing school in a different class and place. . . I figured I'd give it a try. . .", Xisuma smiled, so himself and Grian sat together at the laptop and looked at a few schools.
. . .
"Hm. I know someone that applied to come here is still in a school."
So he pulled up the school, Grian was surprised because to him it looked much better than his previous school and looked to have a more friendly atmosphere and not a war zone.
"It looks nice."
So Grian applied, he did have to write why he transferred from his old school but he managed to write a short explanation to why he left his old school.
. . .
"It will be okay, and if you don't like it then you drop out."
"Thank you, Xisuma. . . For everything."

=

He paced the kitchen as he waited for the email from the school.
He desperately wanted to know if he could go or not, if not then he was fine to live here forever and be known  as the guy that dropped out of High School.
*Bing*
Grian practically dove to the laptop, opening the email from the school and saw it was an acceptance letter!
"YES! I do have another chance!"
The rules were simple, this time there wasn't a uniform so he just needed a few things like a new bag and school supplies but. . .
Grian was scared, he didn't know if Sam and Yuki were still out there or if they were captured, knowing Sam he will go to extreme lengths to get what he wants such as a girl or a replacement for Tauris.
. . .
Grian sighed, he missed Tauris but he didn't miss the painful memories of Sam forcing him to be his replacement till Tauris came back.
"I'll go back to school, but this time I'll be more careful with who I communicate this time."
Grian wrote the date of his first day of school, and left to get his things ready for the day he will need to finish school one and for all.
"I won't let myself be fooled again."