|~Chapter 3: New School~|

Grian approached the gates of the new school.
The school looked nothing like the Japan school he went to, in fact this school wasn't even in Japan which was a big part to why Grian choose this school from Xisuma's recommendations since apparently some people to wished to go to Hermitcraft are going to this school.
. . .
"Okay, Grian. . . You just need to get through 10 months of school. . . Once that's over, you can forget school is even a thing that exists."
That helped a bit, just 10 months so he can handle 10 months of school.
As he took a step into the school, two people completely sped right past him like lightening!
"I'M GOING TO GET THERE FIRST!!!"
"NO WAY, MARTIN!!"
What the heck. . .?
Never, had Grian seen someone excited to go school, but then again his school was equal to Hell-
"Sorry about those two."
Grian turned around to see another student, expect the students had a this huge scar across his face and was wearing some kind of. . . Ranger outfit,"Uh. . . Oh, uh Hi?", he smiled,"Oh, don't worry about the scar on my face, I was born with it.", he then held out his hand to Grian,"Which brings me to my name; Hi there, I'm Scar.", Grian looked at him and then his hand, he shook it and was cautious as Scar had this smile that he couldn't tell if this man was actually sane or going to kill him later on,"Uh, Grian.", Scar smiled,"Pleased to meet you Grian, you must be the new student Etho told me about!", Grian remembered Xisuma telling him about Etho,"Yeah, uh. . . Do you think you can tell me where he is?", Scar nods,"Of course! Etho is most likely at the Canteen waiting, but I'll gladly take you there to get out of class!", so Scar lead the way and Grian followed a bit behind him just incase this Scar person pulled a knife on him.

~

The front of the inside was actually nice, it was the reception area and it actually looked nice with the flowers around, sofas, trophy cases and a lady behind the counter.
Scar tapped on the glass, making the lady look up,"Morning, Mrs Berry! We have a new student!", she turned to Grian and smiled, pulling out a folder,"Welcome Grian, I hope you'll have a lovely time here.", she handed him a folder, opening it he saw a keycard, a school notebook and a map, Scar smiled as he held up his own keycard,"The keycard will allow you to enter the buildings of the school and it is also linked to your school account for when you do ICT or paying for school lunches.", Mrs Berry then leaned forward,"Your tour guide will be here in a moment, dear. And Scar I noticed Joel was with your pandas.", Grian was shocked, they had pandas!?
"NO, MY PANDAS!"
Scar ran off!
Mrs Berry turned to Grian,"Don't mention anything about pandas, animals are allowed but not animals like a panda.", Grian nods, he motioned that he would zip his lips and he wasn't going to be a snitch on his first day here.
The double doors then opened, entered a boy that looked like a character from Naruto except the Ninja Headband had the Canada Symbol incraved in it, he was wearing a blue and black jumper with a jacket that had the Canada Flag wrapped around their arm.
Grian guessed this person isn't from around here and is from Canada, just a hunch.
He held out his hand to Grian,"You must be Grian, I'm Etho and I'll be helping you around the school till you get use to it.", Grian shakes his hand, noding,"Pleased to meet you Etho, uh I heard a lot from Xisuma.", Etho nods,"Well, then. Let's get on the tour, also I hope you weren't lost for too long.", Grian followed Etho,"No uh, someone took me to the reception. . . Uh Scar I think his name is.", Etho nods,"Ah, Scar. He can a bit odd at times but he has a good heart and be a little, chaotic.", Grian nods, honestly he's met too many crazy people so he hoped Scar wasn't as crazy as they were.
. . .
"Also, if uh, if you don't understand something I apologise as sometimes I struggle to speak at times."
"It's fine!"