|~Chapter 11: Panic~|

Xisuma got back from a mission with Doc, he stabilised the air and put his headgear away but he had this feeling something was wrong.
. . .
"Grian?"
Xisuma walked into his base, he noted that a chair had knocked out of place, Grian's bag was throw on the kitchen island and then could see a cabinet door open.
"Hm."
Xisuma then knocked on Grian's door,"Grian? Can I come in?", no response, but leaning against the door ever so slightly and could hear. . . Crying?
Xisuma got worried, he opened the door,"Grian?-", he saw Grian sitting up, his face and eyes red from crying as he tired to wipe his tears,"Xisuma. . .", Xisuma sat down on the bed, Grian took a moment before he sat next to Xisuma,"You don't have to tell me.", Grian looked up at Xisuma, tears in his eyes,"Xisuma. . . They're still out there.", Xisuma titled his head, worried but Grian continued,"Sam and Yuki. . . The TV news said they're both still alive. . .!", Xisuma rubbed his back,"Do you believe that they will come after you?", Grian nods, tears whelming up again,"They will. . .! Sam, h-he, he'll make me be my dead friend, he's obsessed with Tauris and Yuki made it worse. . .!", Grian began to cry, Xisuma held him close and let him get it all out.
From what Grian has told him, and from the news, it sounded like Sam and Yuki were crazy, if Sam had cared so much about Tauris so much that he made Grian pretend to be him then why did he kill Tauris??
. . .
"Xisuma. . ."
Xisuma turned to Grian, he looked so tired and sad, it looked like he was about to just give up,"I-. . . I don't want them to find me. . .! I'm finally happy, but-but what if they find me and they-", "Grian.", Xisuma placed his hands on his shoulders,"Take a deep breath. . . Breath in for 4 seconds, hold for 4, exhale for 4 and repeat.", so Grian does so, trying to not choke on his own tears, but eventually after a few pauses and coughing to clear his throat, he eventually calmed himself down and felt a little calmer.
. . .
"Listen, Grian."
He looked up at Xisuma,"If they do show their faces, I won't let them hurt you ever again because I'll be here to protect you and Hermitcraft is the safest as no one can enter without my permission.", Grian sniffled, wiping his tears and face,"You. . . You promise?", Xisuma nods,"I promise you, no one has ever breached the server.", Grian took a deep breath, nodding and smiling,"Thank you. . . For saving me that night. . .", Xisuma smiled,"Of course.", Grian felt like he could breath once again, Sam and Yuki were in Japan and he didn't care about his parents whereabouts; for all he knows their business may be affected because their actions were now public.
. . .
If anything, Xisuma was more of a father figure and he learned that he wasn't the only one that saw him as such.