|~Chapter 6: A Ghost~|

For the last few days of the week, Grian enjoyed his new classes so far but what he was having fun with one thing and that was planning to find out what was in the basement.
For past few days, he noticed that the boy seemed to have a routine of what time he comes out of the basement but what time he went in was unknown.
But Grian kept notes on it, he was planning to break in to have a sense of home although he didn't know who this was but had a hunch that this may have been Mumbo, as Scar mentioned that whoever this Mumbo was, was the only person in the school with black hair.
"Hm. This will definitely be a way to make an impression on this person."
"Really, stealing again?"
"AHHHH!!!"
Grian screamed in shock, turning around in fear but was face to face with. . .
"TAURIS?!?"
There in front of him was a barely visible Tauris, he had the wounds from when he died, he had some kind of small Demon Wings and looked amused.
"You're not planning to break in a basement like we broke into that store and stole."
Grian was in a state of shock, but then he shook his head as he remembered the old story about the girl in the girl bathroom from his old school.
"Tauris. . . Why. . . How. . . Are. . .?", Tauris titled his head, looking at his wings and back at Grain,"Well, the reason I am a ghost and I have these wing features; because I never stopped Sam and sometimes even helped him. . . I was turned into a spirit.", Grian sighed, standing up and fixing his chair,"Right. . . I forgot you helped him with his insanity at times.", Grian sat back down, looking out the window,"So, why are you watching that student?", "I'm not watching him, he's been going into the basement of that dorm for the last few days, and I wanna know what's in there and what he's hiding mostly because I want to be sure no one here is like him or her.", Tauris noticed a page on the wall, it was full of names and whether or not they are safe to be around.
. . .
Grian watched as Tauris faded away, he returned to his pages of wanting to break into the basement.

=

"Hey, Etho?"
Etho hummed, turning to Grian as he looked over at the school clubs and announcements,"Which one is for a building competition?", Etho pointed to the one with the house,"That one, they'll be choosing a theme 5 days before the competition so you can get a few ideas.", Grian nods and writes his name on it, he noticed Etho had written his name on another competition for Redstone.
After that, the Bell rang and Etho closed his book,"Time to be heading home, tell Xisuma I said hello alright?", Grian nods and waves goodbye as Etho walked away from Grian.

~

After some walking through the school grounds, Grian noticed the same black haired boy at the basement door of the dorm building and put a padlock on it.
. . .
Oh yeah he was hiding something.
Grian walked over to it and looked at the padlock, noticing it was a simple picklock and it would be easy to break in.
"Heheh. Just one more time."

=

Grian enters the base of Xisuma, he made sure to stabilise the air inside for Xisuma's health and safety.
Upon entering the kitchen, he saw Xisuma sitting at the table with tea and his book,"Hey, how was the first week?", Grian smiled,"Much better than my old one. Also, Etho said hi.", Xisuma nods,"Of course, well I'm glad you're having a better time than you're old school.", Grian nods, making himself tea and food to give himself a pat on the back.

=

**So someone asked how old Grian is in this book, honestly in Rps like this the characters never age and I don't remember how old Grian was in this series.**
**So, guess. . . Or come up with your own Headcanon.**