|~Chapter 20: The End Of School~|

"FINALLY!!!"
Grian jumped on the park bench, throwing his hat into the air,"SCHOOL IS OVER!!!", Mumbo laughed, Etho was peaceful eating in a silent celebration,"Just glad school is out, now I can help out more in the Garden Shop.", Mumbo leaned back, Grian jumped down and turned to Mumbo,"How's the relationship with your parents?", "Well, they've been paying more attention to me and so far our relation has been steady.", Etho gave a thumbs up,"That's a good thing!", Mumbo nods,"But uh, what are you going to do now Grian?", Grian smiled and had a tint of red in his face,"Well~ I do have a date later on.", "Oooh~ A date~~", Grian nods,"And then later on, going to just  . . . Sleep.", "That I can agree on, but we best get going.", "Good Luck with the date.", "Thanks guys!", so they parted ways and Grian was jumping in excitement!

=~=

*Years later*

"How's the wife and kid?"
Grian smiled,"Perfect and How's your girlfriend?", Mumbo smiled and nods,"She's going well; We went surfing the other day.", "Heheh, I had to hear a bit of earful because of a slip of the tongue.", Mumbo laughed, remembering Grian said something about being the best day of his life when he has a wife and son.