|~Chapter 17: Yuki's Return~|

"Iskall!"
Arriving back at the base, Grian saw they had a blue light and could now see the blood,"Grian, I thought you were supposed to stay at the school-","I know but I had to come for an update on the situation!", Iskall sighed, rubbing the back of his neck,"So far; We know who came in and attacked Xisuma, unfortunately.", Grian got worried, Iskall continued,"It must have been Evil X.", "Evil X? Who's that??", Iskall looked grave,"Evil X is. . . Well, we don't exactly what he is, but he looks like an exact copy of Xisuma but he wears red and has white hair, his origin is unknown but he's caused so many problems in the past and has tired to kill myself, Xisuma and others, so we try to capture and stop him.", Grian nods slowly,"So. . . An unexplained Evil Double Ganger?", "Exactly.", to his surprise Impulse walked over, guess he also knew about this,"But that's not just it, Evil X is responsible for many crimes and tries to conduct experiments on others in order to take us down.", Grian then held up the book,"Could it be because of what Xisuma. . .?", Iskall and Impulse looked at one another, then at Grian,"I guess you know then, and you know why it's important that we don't tell anyone Xisuma is in danger.", Grian nods, he understood because, if he were an Admin then he would certainly not want people to know he's in danger because best to go into a situation with a clear head and mind.

=

So; A week or so as passed since seeing Yuri and Xisuma going missing, luckily Grian was able to play it off that Xisuma was on a mission when Etho asked him why Xisuma wasn't picking up the phone for him.
. . .
He still needed to worry about her, but how because if she survived falling down a building then getting rid of her was going to be harder than he had thought.

=

"Honestly; I'm looking forward to when school finishes."
Grian nods,"Same. As much as I loved this school, I'm looking forward to leaving and I mostly came to finish up my last year.", Scar nods,"Good for you!", Grian was glad the year was almost over, he really enjoyed his time here but no matter how good a school was; He was finally able to leave it behind and make it to graduation.
"Wait."
Scar stopped walking, Grian stopped too and was a little confused but as he looked down the hall he felt his world around him shatter.
. . .
"Etho. . ."
A familiar girl with pink hair pulled the knife out of Etho's chest.
She turned to them with this crazed look in her eyes,"Hi. . .~", Grian hid behind Scar, who was also disturbed by the girl seeing her covered in Etho's blood and potentially someone else's because he could see stained blood that had dried up.
"I know; Shock has paralysed your bodies but soon it will be all over~"
As Yuki raised her knife, Grian immediately thought about shaking Scar out of his shock so they can run!-
"AHHH!"
Etho appeared behind her and slashed her in the arm, she screamed in pain and in shock as Grian was shocked to see Etho alive and with no wounds, Scar just smiled,"Nice work Etho.", Yuki stared at Etho, shock written all over her face as she held her arm,"How. . . How are you still. . .", "Oh, how I survived?", Etho chuckled as he held up his Ninja Dagger,"You really thought you can walk into this school and start a riot? News Flash; You came to the wrong school.", before Yuki could run or try and heal herself, Mumbo came out of the classroom and hit a button on his controller and in moments she was in a net!
"H-HEY!!"
"That's what you get for trying to kill Etho and breaking in."
Grian was in shock,"But. . . How did you not. . . Die?", Scar smiled,"In a place like this, magic is all over; We all have a revival system that allows us to come back after death as long as we mark where went to respawn either where we die or where our beds are.", Grian was in shock, so no one here can truly die?
"AGH!!! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!!"
They turn to Yuri, who was trying to slash the net and struggle.
"THEY'RE ALREADY IN THE SCHOOL, THEY'LL KILL YOU ALL AND TAKE WHAT POWER YOU ALL HAVE!!!"
"Who? Who else is in the-?"
"WATCHERS!!!"
They turned around, seeing Lizzy and Shubble running to them screaming and in a panic,"WATCHERS ARE IN THE SCHOOL!!", Grian began to shake, was everyone in his past just going to come back and haunt him?!
He was finally happy and now they choose to ruin that happiness!?!
"Well; Guess it's time to fight."
Etho pulled out another dagger while Scar had TNT and Mumbo seemed to have something else connected on the controller.
Grian closed his eyes, he could see everyone's heat patterns including the Watchers and then he saw a familiar and unfamiliar heat pattern that was taking the outside stairs up the roof.
"!"
"I need to get to the roof!"