|~Chapter 10: Building Competition~|

Grian followed after Gem,"So, the theme was announced??", "Yep! Everyone is in the hall and I was told to find you as you are still new here.", Grian nods, following Gem as they entered the gym and Gem let Grian sit with her, Pearl and Scar.
After a few moments, a teacher came on stage with a remote to probably turn on the projector to reveal the theme of this competition.
"Good afternoon, I want to appreciate you all staying after school to discuss details about The Theme and the Rules of The Competition."
The teacher turned on the projector and the theme was. . .
'Structure Replica'
The teacher smiled,"The theme of this year, you will choose a Structure to re-create whether it is in good condition, historical and so on. You may team if you want but you must also not sabotage or steal the ideas of other teams or individual.", Grian listened carefully and took mental notes in his head.

~

"Okay. . . So I need to choose a Structure to re-create."
Grian opened Google, he searched for structures that looked interesting but also a little easy to build but he didn't know what he was up against, he was probably the only one that wasn't teaming as he preferred to work alone and he didn't have anyone that he considered a friend yet.
. . .
"Okay; Let's just focus on finding a structure to re-create and hope for the best in this."
Grian looked through a few images, sighing as he flicked through a few but found a simple image of a castle ruin, it wasn't a big castle it was like a small castle that may have been apart of a much bigger castle.
"I'll just build this."
Grian sent it to his personal email to print it off when he got back home and on Hermitcraft he could practice a few times, work out what blocks he'll need and how much time it would take with and without the details.
"Oh boy. . ."
Grian knew this may be not his best, but he had no idea what he was up against as he didn't know these people!
"ETHO, PUT IT BACK!"
Grian looked up, seeing Etho run into the library from Ren and Bubs, least Grian thinks, but why was Etho running?
"HAND IT OVER!!"
"NEVER!!"
And they ran back out, looked like Etho was holding a block that everyone's says looks like Bird Poo.
. . .
"Okay then."
And Grian was back to work.

=

After Grian got off the bus, he noticed a few people were around a TV store and the news seemed to be on.
Grian peaked through and froze when he saw a reporter at his old school.
"Updates about YH's incident, it has been released to the public that the students, Sam ***** and Yuri ****, have still not been found and may still be out in the public, we have still not heard anything from Grian ****** parents about his disappearance after the police came."
The people around the TV window shook their heads.
"How could parents allow this to happen?"
"Such irresponsible parenting, I hope the boy is alright and well."
"It may be better if stays away from them, how lets their kid go to a foreign country on their own?"
The people thought they heard footsteps but continued to talk about the news report.

~

Grian ran back to the portal, his thoughts were in all different directions and most of it was full of panic, fear and horrible memories.