Who are you?

Today Shu and I are out on running a few errands for the company. "It's nice to get some fresh air once in a while." Shu smiled as we were walking past a few shops, currently window shopping. "I agree." I looked ahead of us to scout for some place to eat. As I was doing so I bumped into someone on accident. "Oomph."

I stumbled back a bit to fix my balance. "Ah, sorry!" I quickly said, looking at the man who I bumped into. The two men behind him seems to have grabbed something from inside their coat but he raised his hand signaling them to stop. "Oh! It's you!" It was Luca. 'Did he figure out who I was already?' "So have you have you thought of a way to pay me back?" He says looking straight at me. I tilt my head "Sorry? Do I know you?" I asked, trying to seem like I don't know him. "Ah— you were drunk weren't you." He muttered but we still heard him.

Shu elbowed my arm. "You made me spill my drink on myself— you said you'd may be back for another shirt." He says, with a smile. "I don't know what your talking about." I answered actually not knowing, because I don't remember spilling someone drink. "Hm—" he frowned. "Don't play dumb with me." The atmosphere around him changed, causing me to flinch a bit. "I really don't know." I said again. I could feel Shu become nervous next to me. "Check your phone why don't you— you even searched it up." He tells me and I look at my browser. 'Why is it so expensive!? Wait did I really spill this dudes drink.' I carefully looked back at Luca and he had a. Smile on his face. 'I'll have to ask Finana.' "I still don't remember." I said out loud. "Now if you'll excuse me— my coworker and I are quite busy right now." And with that I quickly grabbed Shu's arm and walked passed the blond.

I walked into a random shop and let out a held in breath. "Who was that guy?" Shu asked, looking at the items on the shelf. "I don't know." I answered as I also looked. "He seemed to have known you." He says back. "I'll ask Finana— if I was really drunk then I won't remember but I hope this guys just picked the wrong person." I say in a hopeful tone. "Speaking of which— the sudden atmosphere change startled me." I said ask remembered the feeling. "It was like a lion." Agreed Shu. "Do you think he is?" I asked as we walked around. "There's a high possibility but you know what lion hybrids are known to be apart of." He says, taking a glance at me. "The mafia." I finished. He just nodded me grabbed an item that caught his attention. We went to the cashier and he bought it.

I yawned as we made our way back to office. "Shu when can we go to the beach again?" I asked, pressing the button to our floor as we entered the elevator. "Mm we can go tomorrow if you want since we are off." He says, looking at the calendar on his phone. "Alright, I'll tell Finana." I nodded and we got off the elevator. 'It's been a while since I've been to the ocean.'

"I'll bring this to the boss and we can head out." said Shu. "Alright I'll grab your stuff and head back down to the garage." He nodded and walked off. I grabbed his belongings along with mine and made my way back to the elevator.

—————

I placed Shu's stuff in his car and moved my motorcycle next to his to watch it. A few moments later he came down. "Should we go to the bar together today?" My face lit up "SURE!" I shouted and hopped on my vehicle. "Who ever gets there first has to pay for the first drink." I smiled and drove off.

———————

I decided to head to the employee parking and as I entered Shu and his car suddenly appeared in a parking spot. As soon as he saw me he smiled innocently. I drove parked next to him "You cheated." I pouted, as he got out of his car , locking it. He just laughed "Alright alright I'll pay." My mood was immediately lifted and we went inside.

We made our way to the counter and Finana spotted us. "Shu! How have you been? Drop by more often." She says, as soon as we sit down. "What about me." I whined playfully, adjusting myself in my seat. "You're here almost everyday— Shu isn't." She sticks her tongue out at me. "I will! I've been busy with work at home." He says laughing out our playful behavior. We asked Finana for our [F/D]s and a few moments later she handed it to us.

After a while of talking I remembered something. "Finana, did I recently spill someone's drink on them?" I played with my glass as I asked. "Oh! Yea, did you manage to pay him back?" She asked, wiping a glass in front of her. "You're kidding right?" I said in disbelief. "This is why you should stop drinking so much [Y/N]." Shu shakes his head as he take a sip of his drink.

I bring my head to my hands as I remember the price. "That shirt was unbelievable expensive."

"It is quite expensive yes." said a voice next to me. I quickly turned my head to the man next to me. "Seems you have remembered me." He smiled. "Y-yes." I answer a bit quietly. "No need to be so shy— besides you were so bold the first time we met." He chuckled as Finana gave him his drink, thanking her.

I turned my head towards said fish and she looked the other direction. 'How dare you not stop me.'

"H-how should I pay you back?" I questioned, looking back at Luca. "Hm, that's a good question."