Big brother

"I didn't know you had someone in the hospital." Commented Charles as he drove to said hospital. "It's my older brother." I looked at the rear view mirror and there was a certain expression on his face. "Are you okay?" I asked and he cleared his throat. "Yes— sorry I also had a sibling in the hospital." "Ah." The rest of the car ride was silent.

———

"Oh, [Y/N]! You don't usually visit today." It was the same nurse from before. "Yea— I've been busy with work sadly." I have a small smile. "Oh my~ is that your boyfriend?" She joked and covered her smile. "What!" I laughed and pointed at Charles. "This is Charles— a friend from work." I said after my laugh and Charles on the other hand sighed an awkward laugh. "Y-yea! Just friends." We spoke for a bit before we went to my brothers room. 

"This is my brother, [B/N] he's been here for a bout a year or so." A sad expression on my face as we sat beside him. "How'd he end up here— if I may ask." I just kept my eyes on said person. "I— don't even know really. One day I can home to him passed out on the floor with blood coming out of his head." He stayed silent but I could feel his stare.

We had a bit of small talk before we decided to leave.  I said my good byes and then slid the door open and to my surprise "Vox? What are you doing here?" The demon was sitting on one of the blue chairs against the wall. "Oh ya know, making sure your okay." He shrugged and scratched the back of his head, looking away. Not really thinking much of it, because he does this often whenever I leave work early. "Ah I see, we'll do you wanna come back with us to the house?" I asked as we started walking down the hall. He nodded and tagged along.

A few nurses looked at us as we walked down. I mean who wouldn't? With these two men beside me.

"[Y/N]!" I heard a certain person shout my name as I walked out of the hospital. "Mysta!" I waved and he started to run towards me. "You guys can wait in the car." They both just looked at me. I tilted my head. "What?"

"Nothing." They said at the same time. "Yea we'll wait in the car." Vox dragged Charles to get the car. As soon as they left Mysta was by my side now. "Let's do go over there." He pointed to an empty bench underneath a tree. We walked towards said direction.

"Wait I'm sorry you know I have my priorities— who was that man next to you!?" He had a big smile on his face and if his tail was showing it would be wagging. "Who? The one with the suit or the one with a kimono?" I laughed at his eagerness. "Obviously the one with the one with the kimono!! He's so good looking. Mm eye candy." He was long gone already. I just bursted out laughing. "His name is Vox and what's in it for me." I have certain smile and he groaned. "Agh— uhm let's see." He actually leans back on the bench and thinks about it. I can't help but chuckle a bit as I watched his use his brain.

"I'll take you and the group to the beach! Everything's on me." He gave a grin like smile. "Not bad not bad. Fine I'll help you with your love life." "Thank you!!" He said happily.

"So why'd you come here today? You also don't visit today." I asked as I leaned back on the bench and looked at the parking lot. "Well I just had a feeling you would be here also—" he paused as he looked at me. He hesitated, "to visit your brother obviously." "He's getting better." We spoke a bit before the car finally arrived in front of us.

"Well get home safely!" He waved to me as I do the same. We sat out good byes and I hop in the car.
As soon as I closed the door I could feel the extremely heavy pressure in the vehicle. "Uhm is everything alright? Did something happen?" I asked the two of them, as I sat in the back next to Vox. "No." Vox gave a short and simple answer while Charles stayed silent. 'Suspicious.' "Hm Alright OH!" I quickly turned to Vox.

"Are you seeing anyone right now?" I asked, sparkles in my eyes. "Sorry I'm not interested in yo—" I cut him off. "I'm not interested in you either, sorry to burst your bubble, but answer the question!" I grabbed his arm as he looked at me, shocked. "No I'm not why?" I had the biggest smile on my face. "You're starting to weird me out." He raises his eyebrow and gives me a weird look. "So what's your type." I can't help but giggle as I lean back in my seat.

He sighs as he leans his head on his hand with his elbow propped against the window. "Uhm ya know." He explained his type to me with no stutters and I just looked at him. 'So— Basically Mysta.'

"Why do you ask?" I just laughed again. "Oh nothing heh." 'Mysta owes me for this one for sure.'

I stayed quiet as he asked me more questions such as 'who's asking' 'are you interested in me?' Etc. 'No ways sir. I'm interested in someone else.'

We finally made it back to the mansion and I rushed out before Vox could question me further. I closed my office door and as I did a certain black hair man was sitting on the couch. "Uhm—" he cuts me off as he stands up and faces me. "Hello." He gives me that business like smile. "Luca? When did you color your hair black?"

Luca(?) holds in a laugh before saying "People tend to say that when they meet my brother first. But I'm Kanekuro." He bows and holds his hand out for me to shake and which I do. "May I ask what you're doing here?" I gesture for him to sit back down and I sit across from him. "I'm currently hiding from my brother." He laughs and coincidentally I hear Luca shout his brothers name in the distance.

I tilted my head. "I came to deliver some documents and I found him sleeping on top of his own set of documents. So of course." He laughed "I drew on his face." He finished as he snickered. I laughed and he continued to tell me all the pranks he has pulled on Luca.

Moments later and my door slams open. "Kanekuro! Get your a—" he pauses when he sees me and I see his face. I struggle as I hold in a laugh while his brother is full on laughing at his face.

"[Y/N] you're also here." He sighs as he runs his forehead and put a hand on his hip. "Yea— he was here when I got back." I pointed toward said laughing person and he groaned as he grabbed his black hair twin forcing him to get up and follow him. "I'll be in my office if you need me." I just nodded as the door shut gently this time.

I went to go sit in my office seat and as I did Vox appeared right in front of the desk. "Wah!! Vox!?" I placed a hand over my chest. "What do you want!! Also I told you to stop doing that!!" I scolded him as I calmed down. "Give me your friends name." I paused, mind blank, head empty.