The first meeting went.. okay?

It's been a few days since I started working for Luca. Nothing out of the ordinary happened just your usual business? I guess you could say that. He manages the restaurant we went to and obviously his underground work. I mostly help with his underground work since the restaurant is easy to handle since it's so popular.

Today will be the first time I'll be going to a meeting with him. It's safe to assume that "Don't be so nervous." He tells me as we are driving to the location. "Wh-what? Me? Nervous? No ways!" I rambled, clearly nervous. 'I mean who wouldn't be!? I'm going to be in a room full of Mafia Bosses and such. Oh my goodness just thinking about it makes me want to throw up or something.' He laughed at my reaction. "If you're able to stand while under my pressure then you should be fine against the others." I sighed as I placed a hand on my chest.

"I've noticed— while working, it's like you flip this switch in your brain shutting off certain things not needed for work." He paused and we looked at each other for a bit "you look so serious when you work and you have this certain aura around you." He finished crossing his arms and nodding his head. "Well— hm I guess I've always been like that." 'It's true, when I was in highschool and college my friends would tell me I always looked so serious when I worked or studied. To the point where making new friends was hard. They would avoid me or hesitate talking to me.' Just thinking about that makes me mentally cry a bit.

We arrived at the location and walked to a certain room.

———————-

"This is where we will be holding the meeting today." We walked in and headed towards the end of the oval shaped table. He was at the top. [describe the room]. I just followed behind him. "We don't usually have a set place just in case something goes bad or whatever." He says as he takes a seat. I just stood behind him, taking out my pen, putting it on my ear and opening up my folder to get read to write notes. "You remember the groups that are coming today?" He asked, spinning his chair to face me. I nodded "Yes, the wolf gang, the Feline group, Bear [Y/C], and yea." I said, flipping through my notes. "Good job!" He praised then he gestured for me to bend down to his level. I tilted my head but still did so.

He brought his hand up to my head and patted my head. 'Wha- Wha-!!!!!!' My brain started to malfunction "You're adapting pretty quickly, I guess you weren't lying when you said you were the other day." He praised me again, making a light blush appear on my face. I swatted his hand away and stood up straight again with a slight frown on my face. He chuckled as he turned his chair to face the table again and a few moments later people started to walk in.

The immediate pressure that came into the room as they flooded in was heavy but even with all of them— "Let's begin shall we?" his pressure was the heaviest out of all of them. A short scowl appeared on their faces and he spoke. Because when he did— his pressure went over theirs.

If he didn't do that around me the first time I didn't honk I would be standing so fine right now. Not to mention the other times he would do that when speaking to his body guards about reports and what not.

————

I feel like I'm having deja vu or something, thought most of the meeting— a girl with brown hair and blue tips kept glaring at me. 'I feel like I've been in this situation before.' But I quickly disregard that as I paid more attention to the meeting happening.

Is what I would like to say.

There was another girl with blond hair like Luca also looking at me. 'Is there something on my face?' My eyebrow twitched as I jotted a few notes down. Then there was another pair of eyes on me.

Then there was another pair of eyes on me— the man had the same hair style as Luca but had the opposite color on him and he had black hair. I mentally cried as I looked down at my notes.

Soon enough the meeting was over. But then someone from the other gang asked a question about me. "I've never seen that person before— is it alright for them to be here?" He gave attitude as he asked and although I couldn't see Luca's face I'm sure it had a scary look on it judging by the man's reaction. "Is there a problem with having a new employee? Are you really questioning me?" He added more pressure to the room and everyone silently groaned except the two people who looked like Luca. The man that asked the question was the first to leave the room. Then the rest followed. Leaving just the two of us in the room.

Luca then stood up and faced me. "Shall we head out too?" He asked a rhetorical question. I just nodded and took one step forward. Suddenly my legs felt like jello and I thought I was going to hit the floor— but I didn't.