Playing cupid?

"I'm sorry could you repeat that?" I asked as I coughed a bit. "Gimme your friends number." I gave him a small smile. "Oho~?" I smirked. "I feel like you could get it on your own though?"

"Well it seemed like your friend was interested in me and I am also." He crossed his arms. "Mhm mhm he was the type you described." I laughed and he just clicked his tongue. I stretch my arm out towards him. "What?" He asked, confused.

"Gimme your phone." I giggled, happy for Mysta. He hands me his phone and I type in Mystas number also sending him a text while I do so. "You can thank me later -[Y/N]" I handed his phone back to him. "Once you guys hit it off don't forget it was me who helped." I smiled as he rolled his eyes with a. Smile on his face and disappeared into thin air. I had already finished my work for today so I decided "Lets head home."

I got up from my seat and grabbed my belongings. I opened Luca office door to find him almost complete with his work and Kanekuro sleeping on his couch. "Luca?" I said quietly catching his attention. "Ah— yes?" I opened the door more and "I'll be heading home now— I've finished all my work for today already." I said and he just nodded. "Alright, get home safely." He says letting me walk out.

—————

As soon as I arrived home something was off. I opened the door to find it already unlocked. I softly shut the door and pulled a line of water out from the water tank.

I quietly made my way around the house while the water flowed around me. I finished up looking around and nothing was missing 'odd' I went back to the front door. 'Maybe I forgot to lock my door.' I locked it and did my night routine. Getting into bed.

Before dozing off to sleep I checked my phone. "Thank you [Y/N]!" It was from Mysta. "Thank me when you guys get together." I laughed, putting my phone in the charger.

I closed my eyes for a second and when I opened it again I was in a completely different room. 'Oh'

I sat up and rubbed my head. "Shu?" I looked around and there he was, at his desk playing with around with his sorcerer things. "[Y/N] are you okay?" I tilted my head as I sat on his bed. "I'm fine why? Pft is that why you brought me here?" I chuckled as I looked at his room. "I just— felt like I needed to bring you here to stay safe."  He turns his seat and faces me with a slightly worried expression on his face, but then relaxes when he fully sees me. I gave him a confident smile and he gave a soft one back.

"Well now that I've seen you're okay I'll send you ba—" but then I cut him off. "No! Since I'm here I might as well sleep over!" I laughed and held onto his bed sheets. He laughed also and smiled. "I guess." He gave in easy not really giving a fight. "If you need anything— don't ask me, you already know where everything is." I just laughed at his hospitality and nodded as I laid back down on the bed. "This is basically my second home." Shu agreed. "It's sure is"

"Tomorrow— can we visit taichou?" Shu asked, turning to face his desk again. "Do I need to come with you?" I asked as I turned onto my side facing him. "Yes please." He says politely, scribbling something onto his note. "Alright! Uh— can I have my phone?" And behold my phone flips down onto the space by me. "Thank you!"

I texted Luca letting him know I'll be a little late to work tomorrow and he said okay and to let him know when he should pick me up. Of course I denied his request but then he sent an angry emoji and I gave in.