Money = Nonexistent

"You could easily say you'd pay me back- but seeing as how you worded it differently," he stopped and looked at me, leaning his head in his hand. "I'm going to assume you don't have the money to do so." I just nodded at his observation. 'Hmph, well I do but I need that for the hospital bill.'

He thought about it for a while and while doing so I continued to chat with Finana and Shu. "Ah Finana! Do you wanna come to the beach with us tomorrow?" I asked, taking a sip of my drink. "Oh my- finally yes please! Its been a while yea? I know I spent most of my time there growing up but- we still have to go at least once a week ya know." She says with a happy sigh.

My face lit up and I looked at Shu "Yes! Let's go in the morning!" I said happily. "Yes yes, invite Pomu and Elira when you can, I'm sure they would love to come." Shu adds. Finana nodded and went to help a patron with their order. Before I could talk to Shu more I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I faced the man next to me. "How about you work for me." He says staring at my eyes. "P-pardon?" "My secretary recently quit and we haven't put out anything yet." He says, he had a serious look on his face. "I- can I think about it?" He smiles "Sure! If you have a better idea, if not I suggest you take this offer right here right now." He says, still smiling. "But I don't even know what you do- or-" I paused and he took my short pause and spoke. "Ah, well I'll talk about that with my right hand man then. I have your number- you better answer right away whenever I text or call you." And of course before I could answer he gets up and walks out of the bar.

'I should ask Mysta about him.' "If you do accept his offer- do you think he will pay more than your current one?" Ask Shu, making me turn his way. "By the way he looks, maybe but I don't know- he seems a bit sketchy also may possibly be a lion." I say, I place my empty glass down and Finana refills it. "A lion is a bit rare don't you think." She says, placing it on my coaster. "They're more in secret than rare I think. Obviously cuz of their profession." Shu comments.

"Agh-" I groan out loud and down my drink. "Well enough of that, can we crash here tonight. It's not like any of us need to go home anyway." Shu asked Finana and she nodded. "I suppose, [Y/N] we haven't touched your room since the last time you crashed here so you can jus thread back to that one." Finana looks at me and takes my glass away. "Alright thank you!" I say, standing up and stretching. "I guess that's where I'll also be staying." Says Shu, also standing up.

We both head up the stairs by the office as we wave bye to The fish in the bar.

-------------

I flopped onto the bed after taking a nice shower and soon Shu came out of the bathroom. "If I were to accept his offer would I even be able to quit working at the office?" I asked out loud with a sigh. "Uhm of course? Why wouldn't you be able to quit. Pretty sure they can't say no." Answered Shu as he pulled on a shirt and flopped on the other side of the bed. "Well that boss of ours might say something about it." I complained. Shu just hummed in agreement.

There was a fish tank against the wall and I pointed my hand towards it as I was laying down. "Woah." Shu watches, Turning his attention towards me. "It's been a while since I've seen you do this." A line of water flows out of the fish tank and over towards us. My hand guiding it towards us, doing small tricks with my fingers. "You can do the same thing though?" I said, bringing both my hands up and playing with the water between my fingers and hand. "You're style is more elegant and smooth. The way I do it is rough and not as pretty." She says, pouting.

He also directs a line of water towards him but instead it being smooth it was a bit sharp and pointy. "Well that's because you think to hard- let the water flow towards you. Let yourself be relaxed." He listened to my words, but as he did the water he was controlling, fell out of his hold and splashed onto him. "Pft-" I held in a laugh as he just laid there, sad.

After I finished my small chuckle I pointed one of my hands towards said person and the element started to flow off of him in small droplet like shapes. I directed those drops towards my own water that I was controlling. "I'll just stick with my own magic." Pouts Shu as I dry him off. "That would be smart." I laugh.

After a while of chatting and playing with the water we soon headed to bed. I directed the water back to the tank and dimmed the lights, falling fast asleep.