You're a Siren?

They looked a bit off. Like they were in pain of some sorts. A few times while playing there would be a pained expression on their face and the next a calmed one. And every time that happens the orb signaled me. 'No way.' I started to piece a few things together.

Their music was a bit off but I doubt a human could notice something like that. Last time I came here— the music was so relaxing I could listen to it all day. I closed my eyes here and there to see if there was a difference— and there was but that was only when they had a pained expression on their face. 'So it was you in the pool.' I hummed "what to do."

You said your arm hurts— that's the same spot Vox hit you. 'What to do what to do.' Must be hard staying in your human form and playing. The pain in your shoulder must hurt alot, not only that you can't use or be near magic. 'That's unfortunate.' 

I continued to watch as i observed their movement and sudden reactions. And soon enough this time the curtains were closed to cover the guitarist.

I noticed— Pomu was it— go to the stage. They were in there if a good while. They walked out separately.

[Y/N] looked as if they were going to faint any moment now. I decided to follow.

No one seemed to notice me which is odd but they were all mostly drunk so—

I watched as they walked up a flight of stairs. I followed up, quietly and watched them enter a room. I waited outside a bit "What am I doing." I mumbled to myself as I just realized I followed them here. Before I could turn away and walk off I heard a crash and splash of water.

I opened the door and rushed in. It was a bed room. Then I saw a slightly opened door to the side I rushed over and pushed it open. "Are you ok—" water was sent to my face. "Ah! Sorry— wait What are you doing in here!?" They shouted at me. "I just— uh heard a loud crash and so I thought something happened." I answered as I wiped my face. I looked back at them now that I could see again and noticed "A tail."

They gasped and used the curtain to cover themselves but I grabbed it before they could pull it over. "Wait— were you the one in the pool." I asked, looking down at them. They looked a bit frightened but slowly nodded their head.

I rubbed my fur head a bit and shoved my hand in my pocket. "Well anyway—" I squatted down to the bath level. "So have you thought about it." I questioned, playing with the black orb in my pocket. "Well I can't start working right away— Also the— the pay has to be better than my current job." They mumbled the last bit and averted their eyes.

"Is the money all you care about?" I asked out of curiosity, of course there people out there like this— "Well yes?" Avoiding eye contact. "You don't know my name though!" They suddenly shouted, splashing water again.

———

[Y/N] POV

I submerged myself into the water, feeling embarrassed from my sudden shouting. How'd we even get into this situation, I mentally cried. "This is all over the place." I mumbled. "Wait can we talk about this in a better setting please." A light blush appearing on my face. "If you'd say yes to working for me." I looked up at him and he had a very serious expression on his face. 'He's a lion for sure, a lion that's apart of the Mafia.' I thought. I'm to tired right now.

"Yes I'll work for you— BUT I can't start right away." I said turning back towards the water flipping my tail a bit. I felt his eyes on me for a while until I heard something shatter.

"What was that?" I turned to look at him but right after I heard that sound my shoulder started to hurt like it was struck with lighting. Wanted to grab onto something to stable myself and reached out to grab his arm and he just let me grab him.

I was huffing and puffing from the pain in my shoulder but soon it died down to nothing. "Are you alright?" He asked, concerned.

I realized I grabbed onto him and snatched my hand away. "S-sorry." I mumbled. 'I really need sleep.' "Are you alright now?" He asked again "Are you okay with magic?" He finished and I used my magic to make a bubble of water float above the water. "Woah!" I can use it again with out feeling anything bad.

Then everything started to come crashing down on me. I used my water to keep him against the wall as I stood up out of the water. Clothes appearing on me as I got out of the water. "What's the point in being on alert now? I already know what you are, Siren." I sighed and released my water sending it back to the bath.

Then I strong presence made itself known in the small bathroom we were in. I looked up at him and he had a cold look in his eyes. My legs started to tremble a bit. 'This feeling is a bit intense— thanks to Shu I can tolerate it a bit.' Shu really is scary when he's mad, I mentally cried.

"Wow you're still standing!" He said in a happy tone, the pressure from before lifted. "What?" "It wouldn't be very good if you were to fall or feel intimidated during the meetings your going to attend with me." He smiled and opens the bathroom door. "Ah, right— uh you can wait here for a bit let me grab something."

We walked out of the bathroom and I gestured for him to sit on the chair in the corner of my room. I pulled the table out of the wall and clicked it into place. "I'll grab us a drink. Do have anything in particular?" I asked, setting up my own chair.

"Mmm just get whatever for me." He smiled and I just nodded and left the room. As soon as I closed the door and leaned against the wall holding my head. My face was a bit red.

"What the fuck just happened."