Your new working space

After that little conversation we ate our food in a comfortable silence.

————

We are now in his car, in the back, sitting beside each other while a body guard was driving. "Where are we going?" I asked, looking out the window. "Well you need to know where you work." He answered, "Ah, right." The rest of the ride was silent. I enjoyed looking out the window as we drove passed numerous buildings and people.

I've always like looking at the scenery, something is just calming about it.

"We're here." Said Luca as someone opens the door for him. I hurriedly got out of the car with him and his men bowed in his direction and went back to what they were doing.

He gave me a tour of the building we were in— I thought it would be an actual working place but it wasn't. "This is my room." He opened the door to said room. "Wha- why are your telling me this?" I questioned, while he gestured me to peak inside and which I did. "Well if I'm not anywhere else in the house I'm most likely here." I just nodded, my face a bit red. His room was very nice it looked very [Y/C / feel free to imagine the room for yourself!].

We moved back to his office though just outside the door. He pointed towards it "this is where you will be most of the time and if not—." He paused and moved to the door across from his office door. "You will be in here." He opens it and walks in, me following behind. "This will be your office to work on whatever it is you need to work on— you can even work on your own personal projects."

My eyes sparkled as I looked at the room. [Y/C imagine a office space for yourself]. "Wow, really!? I can have this while room to myself?" I questioned, looking back at Luca who was still at the door. He just gave a soft chuckle and nodded. "Yes! But if you ever feel lonely in here— you can keep me company in my office." He said with a cheeky smile. I just laughed at his comment feeling happy with my new working space. I opened my eyes to look at him again and he had a dazed look on his face— until he noticed my stare.

"Well anyways— I'll drop you off home. You can start working tomorrow. Don't worry about getting here on your own for the next few days I'll get someone to pick you up—" I cut him off not wanting to do that to someone. "Ah! I can get here on my own." Scratching the back of my head. "Just send me the address." I added and he had a slight frown on his face but then struggled. "Alright, if your that's what makes your comfortable." Then he stretched his arm out towards me. "Come on, let's get you home now." I nodded and walked back towards him.

————-

He dropped me off at home and even walked me to the door. "Thank you— you didn't have to walk up here." I gave a small smile as I put the key in the key hole. "You're welcome! We'll have a good nights rest tonight and don't forget to review the notes in the folder I gave you before coming into work tomorrow."

After that we said our goodbyes, he drove off and I walked in my house. I'm pretty good at memorizing stuff so it wasn't that hard to look over the stuff he gave me. Heading to sleep after I was done.