Home

It feels like it's been a while since I've been home. I walked in and felt at home. I smiled as I placed everything down and got ready for bed.

I flopped onto my phone and cuddled with one of the pillows, then I heard a buzz from my phone. I grabbed it and went back to my pillow. "[Y/N]! What company did you say you work for?" It was Luca. "QQQ why?" I responded rather quickly. 'Wait! What if he thinks AGH.' I shut my phone off and hugged my pillow again. Then I heard another notification from my phone. This time I waited.

A few moments later and I snatched my phone again but it was just a settings notification. That's embarrassing. I just stared at my phone for a bit before a text message popped at the top of my screen. "Great! You can start working for me tomorrow!" '... EH?!' "I'm sorry— not to burst your bubble or anything but I still have to send my resignation letter in." 

He started to type but then the bubbles went away. Then my phone began to ring. "H-hello!?" I answered quickly mentally punching myself. "I feel like you've already forgotten who I am." His voice in an oddly sultry tone— my face bursted red. I coughed "P-pardon? No I haven't." I covered my face with my hand and I gripped onto my pillow, extremely embarrassed. "Are you okay you sound kinda of funny." He questions "I-I'm fine!" I accidentally shouted "You were saying?" I changed the subject. "I have connections [Y/N] so you don't need to go to work tomorrow. So let's meet up to get your started with your work." He says in a amused tone. "R-right now!??" I questioned my mind running places. There was a long silence before I heard a loud laugh come from the phone. "Oh my— no— haha! Of course not silly! I'll send you the location we can meet up at." 'I wanna crawl in a hole and never come back.' We said out good byes and ended the call.

I shoved my face into the pillow. I did my best to fall asleep— and I did.