You said you wouldnt get involved

We made it to the bar and I brought Luca in with me. "Hey Finana!" I shouted as we walked in. She waved from the bar. "We aren't opened yet so just relax for now." She says, placing my usual drink in front of me and Luca.

We were just hanging out talking about minor things, then there was a slam heard from the back door, followed with loud footsteps. "You already know who that is." Finana smiled and wiped a glass. "[Y/N]! Explain yourself!" She shouted as she slammed her hand on the counter beside my arm.

"Hi to you too Selen!" I said back, a sweat drop dropping down my neck. "I thought you'd quit getting involved with that type of thing!" She shouted and pointed at the man on the other side of me. "It's only for a short while!" I countered back, I probably shouldn't have said that out loud. "Pardon?" Said man says and I just ignore him. "Don't worry- he's way different from him." Selen had a frown on her face.

"You- " she sighs "I hope you know what your doing this time." I nodded "I do don't worry to much." I gave a small awkward laugh then she turned her attention to Luca. "I don't care if you're some big Mafia Boss or whatever, if you ever-" she pokes his chest. "Ever put [Y/N] in danger- I'll have your neck." Her aura basically radiating off of her. But Luca didn't look phased.

He swatted her hand away and looked her dead in the eyes. "You should listen to [Y/N] and not worry to much." He smiled "Besides I wouldn't put my love interest in danger anyway." He shrugged and turned away to take a drink of his glass. The three of us were left speechless and before we could say anything the front door opened, and Finana threw my [Y/C] mask at me.

I stumbled a bit as I hopped off the stool, clearly thinking about what he said but I still made my way to the stage. The curtains were still closed from last time so I just slouched in the chair until I was given a signal to get ready.

I readied myself with my guitar and had a mic in front of me this time. The theme of the bar is like a relaxed jazzy place but sometimes they request for me to change it up from time to time. Pomu requested me to sing a bit tonight just because... also because "I like listening to you sing! And it's been a while!" Is what she texted me a few days ago.

But My type of singing is different. 'I'm a siren.' I flinched when I heard a beep from above. 'That's the signal.'

[sing how ever you want through this whole part]

I began my little show and watched as people turned their heads to face me a bit. Some people even got closer to the stage to hear better. But I didn't really care about those usual people. The one who caught my attention was him. 'He's staring right at me.' My face turned a bit red from who knows what at this point. He kept his eyes in my the whole time. The expression on his face was a calm and relaxed one. Not his usual [Y/C] expression. Soon the singing bit came to an end and the mic was shut off.

I continued the night with just my guitar.

"Good job today [S/N]." Finana praised, giving me a glass of water. I immediately gulped it down and sat in my spot next to Luca. "Yea good job today." He added. "Can we talk for a bit [Y/N]." Selen asked, coming out from Pomu's office.

"Ahw you're getting the serious talk from Selen." Laughed Finana as I stood up and made my way to the office, mentally crying.