My shoulder hurts

My shoulder is being a real pain in the— "Doc told me about the ointment. I can enhance it a bit if you need me too." Finana said, placing a glass of water in front of me. "You can't mix magic with it." I sighed as I drank the water. "Who said it was going to be magic enhanced?"

"Herbs from the fairy first are more effective than the ones here on earth. And since it's part of our nature there— it's natural, from the planet." She explains, her eyes twinkling a bit. "You talk so much for someone who hasn't been there before Finana." Pomu said, walking out of the office, handing me my trusty guitar and mask.

The bar opened and people came flooding in. I stood behind the curtain for a bit before sitting on the chair on the stage.

I looked at the mirror and fixed myself up. 'What if I-' I placed a hand on my guitar strings and tried to infuse my magic. As soon as I tried it I almost dropped my guitar, almost fell to the floor myself. 'Not again don't try that' I told myself as I fixed my mask and sat in the seat. 'All right! Let's get started.'

I sighed as strummed the first chord starting the first song. The people that came this time were all dressed in black suits— almost like the ones from the cave. Though I don't see any lion symbols. I continued to play and quietly him to myself until I felt eyes boring into me. I lifted my head a bit to see that it was Luca. He smiled at me once he noticed I was looking at him.

I gave an awkward smile back and he stared at me the rest of the time I was playing. Every time I looked back up to him he would always be looking at me.

When I finally finished I had Finana close the curtain using the remote so I could sit there for a bit.

Pomu came to the back. "Are you alright?" She asked, taking my guitar out of my arms and placing it on the stand. "Yea, I'm fine just my shoulder hurts is all." I answer, moving forward in my chair and letting her take the strap off. "I filled the bathtub for you. You use magic to stay in your human form. Even if it's a little bit." I nodded as I stood up, stretching my arms out. "My body sort of aches." I say out loud. "As I said, it takes a bit of magic to keep yourself in human form with out your other taking over. So once you hit that bath water switch." I nodded as she made her way back down of the stage.

I followed after.

—————
Luca Kaneshiro

"Vox! Why'd you do that?" I questioned him as we watched the unknown water hybrid swim away. "Why wouldn't I do that? That person could've been a spy or something." He says with a shrug. "And what if it was just some curious mermaid swimming by?"

"Well then I'll take blame for that." He answered so simply. "We don't even know who that person is— how are you going to take the blame for that!"

"Don't worry about that— here." He threw a black orb at me, and I caught it. "What is it." I questioned as I played with it between my fingers.

"It'll do this little thing and send you signal when your near the person who I hit." I tilted my head to the side and looked at him. "How do you know I'll be near the person??" "Its a small world all there. Besides you never know!"

"What'd you do to them?" I asked, feeling more than just the reactive magic in the orb. "Hn blocked their magic a bit." He sat back down in his seat. "You did that to them? What if they need to use it?"

"Then they won't be able too." He answers nonchalantly. I just sighed and sad down in my chair also. "Anyway— about [S/N]" I haven't gotten the real name yet. "Ah yes that guitarist at the bar you frequent— I believe I've been there before." He says putting his fingers up to his chin. "You're going to hire someone— you don't even know their real name? That's not like you." He smirks "They've piqued my interest"  he laughs to himself as he remembers the first interaction.

It was quite interesting indeed. Being drunk and all, blatantly flirting with him, sort of.

"What type of person are they?" He asked, looking up at me. "Well I'm going to learn about them more." I smiled "So I'm going to take them in as my secretary." I finished. "Whatever you think is best for you— go for it." And with that— they chatted more about their own lives, Luca and his Mafia business and Vox rebuilding castle.

Soon they parted ways.

———————
I looked at the time— "Oh! It's time!" I made my way to the bar and as soon as I walked in, the sounds of the guitar came flowing into my ears. Though it feels a bit off. I made my way to the counter and asked for a drink. The fish that works behind the bar happily handed it to me, I gave a small smile back.

I looked up towards the stage where [Y/N] was and noticed something about them.

—————-

[A/N] i usually don't do authors notes in the stories cuz I feel like it'll ruin the immersion but 😭😭😭😭 I WENT TO THE DOCTORS FOR THE USUAL SHOT AND MY SHOULDER IS IN PAIN BRUHV is this what I get for putting y/n in pain I'm sorry HAHD it's for a good cause qwq