Chapter 6

When she came back inside, she saw Rebekah and Kol talking about Matt.

"I brought him here to kill him, if he dies Elena suffers. But I have already been scolded once, so I was hoping you would help your baby sister out." Rebekah said as Jasmine made her way to stand next to them.

"In spit in the face of mother's rules? I'm in." Kol said as he noticed Jasmine's presence. "Well if it isn't the girl who insulted the Salvatore prat. Do you fancy yourself to be a mikaelson groupie Or something? You seem to be hanging around my siblings all night."

Jasmine looked at him with disgust. Does everyone think she wants to screw the mikaelsons? She was from New Orleans, not Alabama.

"I just want to be friends with you guys. I could learn a thing or two about being a vampire, and who better to learn it from than the originals." She said as she grabbed a drink from a table taking a sip. It was a lie obviously, Jasmine had vampirism down. Hard not to considering her father was a vampire and she was raised around them.

"Aren't you Elena's friend? Why would you want to learn vampirism from us? Surly the Salvatores can teach you that" Rebekah said glaring at the girl.

"I'm sorry that Elena daggered you. She shouldn't have done that. I don't much consider Elena and me friends anymore. Not after finding out she was trying to kill your family."

Kol eyed her suspiciously. "And why would you care what happened to us?"

Jasmine bit her lip, trying to come up with a quick lie. "I just don't want a war. Fighting, conflict, it's tiring. Elena seemed to be hell-bent on starting a war with your family, and I just want peace." Jasmine could tell by his face he didn't buy that, but he did let it go. Jasmine noticed Elijah start to walk over to them but before he did Rebekah and Kol made a quick leave.

"Where are they off to in a hurry?" Elijah asked as he grabbed one of the wine glasses on the table.

"Don't know." Jasmine answered taking a sip of her champagne.

"Have you been enjoying the party Jasmine?"

She looked at him, nodding. "Yeah, my first ball has been eventful. Are you enjoying yourself, Elijah?"

"I am. Although I was hoping you could help me out with a problem of mine." Elijah started to say setting the glass down on the table and looking at her.

"What's the problem?"

"You seem to be close to Elena Gilbert. Do you know why my mother wanted to see her?"

Jasmine looked confused. She forgot all about Esther wanting to see Elena. She didn't know why Esther wanted to see Elena but if Elijah was worried, so was she.

"No, I don't. Sorry. But if I find out, I'll tell you." He seemed satisfied with that as he left. Jasmine remember what she promised to do when she got here, to look for the daggers. She set the glass down making her way upstairs. She looked for thirty minutes but couldn't find them. Klaus must have hid them good.

Jasmine signed as she made her way down the hall. She saw Kol introduce himself to someone, and as she got closer she realized it was Matt. Before she could do anything she saw Damon tackle him outside. Remembering what Caroline told her outside, Jasmine wasted no time in following them out the window. She vamp sped holding Damon against the tree as he tried to fight back. He looked shocked that he couldn't fight her off. She threw punch after punch at him. She could hear the sound of his nose breaking but Jasmine didn't care. All she saw was red. She wanted to kill him. She thrusted her hand in his chest as she could hear everyone run out.

"Jasmine don't!" Screamed Elena as she rushed over to her. Caroline following closely behind her.

"Jasmine let him go." Caroline told her as she looked at her. Jasmine turned to look at her and shook her head.

"He needs to pay for what he's done, Caroline. He doesn't get to walk around like nothing happened."

"Jasmine stop. I... you can't kill him, Jasmine." Caroline tried to say as she moved closer. She knew Jasmine wouldn't hurt her. She reached her hand out grabbing Jasmine's wrist.

"Let him go, Jasmine. Please." Caroline begged. Jasmine looked at her before signing. She looked back at Damon whose face was covered in blood.

"If you go near her again, not even she will stop me from killing you. You got that?" Jasmine spat at him as she released his heart. She saw the shocked looks on the mikaelsons faces as she vampsped away.