Chapter 7

The next day, Jasmine kept true to her word. It was eleven thirty when she made it to the grill. She ordered a burger, fries, and a sprite. She pulled out her phone as it started to ring, she pressed ignore seeing it was Caroline's number.

She's been ignoring all Caroline's calls, but not just hers. She's also been letting her father's calls go to voicemail, she knew he was probably pissed about that. But she couldn't keep lying to him, and she knew he would be mad if he found out where she was and what she was really doing there.

She wanted to bail on the lunch date with Klaus but Jasmine spent all this time wanting to meet her father. She couldn't pass up the opportunity.

Jasmine spotted Klaus and Kol walking in. They made their way over towards her. Klaus moved to sit on her left as Kol sat on her right. They ordered some food and bourbon.

"Interesting turn of events last night wouldn't you say Nik?" Kol asked Klaus who smirked at Jasmine.

"I'll say, brother. What was that with you and Damon?" Klaus asked her. She rolled her eyes.

"I didn't come here to talk about Damon." She bit out. Even saying his name made her get angry. She hated him.

"You have quite the temper, Love" Klaus told her as he took a sip of his drink.

"Yeah, well I get it from my father." Jasmine said as she took a bite of hamburger, glaring at Kol as he took some of her fries.

"And who's your father?" Jasmine wanted to say you, but she knew he wouldn't believe it if she did. So she changed the subject instead.

"Why did you want to get to know me, Klaus?"

"Because I'm intrigued by you. Especially after last night. You appear to beat Damon Salvatore up with ease. For a newbie vampire, you shouldn't be able to do that."

Jasmine signed technically he's right, she shouldn't be able to do that. She shouldn't be able to do a lot of things. She turned ten months ago, she shouldn't be able to attack a vampire as old as Damon. But she's a tribrid, there's no telling what she's capable of.

"I'm a special vampire. Just like you are a hybrid, so am I. I was born a siphoner witch, but I got turned when I was eighteen and became a hybrid. My magic gave me an edge over Damon." Jasmine lied effortlessly. Klaus seemed to be impressed as did Kol.

"I knew a siphon witch vampire back in the nineteenth century. They called themselves heretics. They are extremely powerful, not as powerful as us originals." Kol paused to smirk at his brother before turning back to look at Jasmine. "I used to be a witch before I got turned. I can teach you a thing or two about magic. You told Rebekah and I that you wanted to learn more about being a vampire, I can teach you that and witchcraft."

Jasmine smiled and tried to appear not too eager as she told him "I would love that. Thank you, Kol."

He nodded at her as he spotted a brunette with Alaric. Jasmine laughed at him.

"Her name is Meredith, she's dating Alaric."

"I don't care who she's dating love, I could easily take him."

"Kol," Klaus said with a warning tone. Kol rolled his eyes as he went back to talking to Jasmine.

They stay drinking and talking at the bar for hours, and before they knew it was getting dark. The three of them were doing shots.

"I won! Pay up Kol." Jasmine taunted him. He glared at her as he handed her a hundred bucks.

Klaus laughed. "You could hold your liquor, I'm surprised."