Chapter 9

Rebekah kept true to her promise, Her and Willow went shopping. Rebekah even bought the girl a whole new wardrobe, well technically Klaus did. She used his credit card, not like he minded.

Jasmine had gotten close to all of the originals. Kol had kept his promise as did Klaus. Kol taught her all kinds of new magic, she even learned about some stuff called Dark objects. Jasmine has deemed Kol her favorite uncle, Elijah was a little miffed about that.

As for Klaus the father and daughter duo were getting closer every day. He's been teaching her the joy of being a wolf, she's gotten a lot better at accepting her wolf side. She had resented it at first because of her mother, but Klaus opened her eyes to it. Her wolf form was pure white with blue eyes. Although Klaus said she reminded him more of a puppy than a wolf, due to how small her wolf was.

Her and Rebekah have been going shopping every week, they would gossip and eat gross mall food, and she loved it. Elijah and her would occasionally bond over music and reading.

She hasn't talked to Caroline since that night, it wasn't from lack of trying though. The Salvatores or Elena would keep Jasmine from seeing her. Jasmine missed her. They recently learned that if you kill an original, their whole sireline dies with them. Jasmine had hoped they no longer had to worry about the others killing Klaus and the rest of her family. Jasmine was even more ferociously protective of Klaus because if he dies so will her father Marcel.

Tonight was the decades dance, Jasmine hasn't seen Rebekah all day. She's been acting a little weird lately, so Jasmine has been keeping her distance the last few days.

Jasmine wore a blue flapper dress with a matching feather headband and black gloves and a matching boa, she paired it off with some short heels for the dance. Everyone was laughing and dancing when Jasmine first arrived. She immediately spotted Caroline across the room talking to Matt, that was until Tyler walked in. Jasmine rolled her eyes, she could overhear them talking about Klaus being in love with Caroline.

Jasmine made her way over to them, Caroline who was dancing in Tyler's arms instantly shot her a glare.

"Go away, I don't want to talk to you," Caroline said to her. Caroline didn't want to deal with Jasmine right now.  she didn't care how much she missed Jasmine, she was still mad at her for lying to her.

"Caroline please, just let me explain. I'm sorry I lied to you." Jasmine started to say but
Caroline interrupted her.

"I don't want to hear it. Go Jasmine now, I'm serious."

Tyler looked between the two of them confused. He didn't know what happened between the two but he didn't miss the look that Jasmine had in her eyes when she looked at Caroline and he didn't like it.

"She said to leave, so maybe you should listen." Tyler told her with a glare. Jasmine rolled her eyes at him before walking off. She walked over to where the punch bowl was before pouring herself a cup. She signed as glared at the couple dancing.

"I can get rid of Tyler for you. It will give you a chance to talk to Caroline." Klaus said noticing the upset look on his daughter's face. Getting rid of Tyler will be easy. Sired hybrids do what they are told no matter what.

Jasmine looked at him before shaking her head. She took a sip of her drink. "No, it's fine. I got my own plan in motion to get her to forgive me." She paused setting the cup down at the table. "Let's find Rebekah and leave. This school dance sucks anyways."

Klaus nodded at her. The father-daughter duo made their way into the hallway and was about to head to the entrance of the school when Stefan Salvatore stopped them.

"Your mother's back." Stefan told Klaus as he crossed his arms staring Klaus down. Damon walked over to them with Bonnie and some guy Jasmine didn't recognize.

"She put a barrier spell up. We are stuck here unless Bonnie finds a way to break it. She has Elena Klaus. " Damon told them.

Jasmine glared at him before turning to Klaus. "She probably trapped us here and took Elena for a reason. We need to stop her. I can Siphon the spell but we might already be too late to stop her."

"Do it, siphon the spell." Stefan told her Jasmine nodded her head at him. She made her way outside of the school with Klaus, Stefan, and Damon following her. She reached her hand out touching the barrier as her hand glowed red, siphoning the magic. She overheard Klaus and Stefan's conversation.

"You know, this is your fault. You set us on this path when you released my mother. I wonder if revenge will prove worth the cost" Klaus told him as he looked at Stefan.

"As far as Esther, we've stopped her before, we'll stop her again" Stefan told him.

"We are strange bedfellows, you and I. You know, all of this reminds me of our time together in the twenties"

Jasmine turned to Klaus before nodding at him. "It's done." She looked between Stefan and Klaus with a confused look. "What did you two get caught up in the 20s? I didn't know you two were a thing in the twenties."

"Are you implying that Klaus and I used to date Jasmine? I dated Rebekah in the 20s, not Klaus" Stefan told her rolling his eyes. Jasmine didn't buy it, and by the look on Klaus's face she was right not to.

"Whatever you say, Stefan. Whatever you say." Jasmine said as she vamps sped off as Klaus followed her with Stefan behind them. Upon arrival, Klaus and Jasmine saw Esther was dead. Klaus took Esther's body back to the mansion. When they arrived Jasmine quickly undaggered Rebekah.

After she undaggered Rebekah, She walked into the kitchen grabbing three blood bags when she returned Jasmine saw Rebekah was awake. Jasmine handed her a blood bag before handing one to Klaus. She sat down on the couch and opened the blood bag and drank it.

"I didn't even get to enjoy the dance that I helped organize." Rebekah whined as she moved to sit next to Jasmine, drinking her own blood bag.

"Yeah, well the party sucked anyways." Jasmine muttered bitterly before standing up and chucking the empty blood bag in the trash can. "I'm going to bed." She told them before storming off to her room.