Chapter 8

"The attempts to get close to the family, you bonding with Kol and me today, you aren't just a witch and vampire, are you? No, you are also a werewolf. Which makes you a tribrid. My daughter" Klaus said as he looked at her. Elijah took a step back in shock as did Caroline.

"You're his daughter??!!" Caroline shouted at her.

"That's not possible. Vampires can't have children" Elijah told her stating the obvious. He glanced at Klaus who was still staring at her.

"I... I guess there's no point in lying. Vampires can't have kids, but Klaus isn't just a vampire. He's the original hybrid. He was born a werewolf, this is just one of nature's loopholes." Jasmine said chancing a glance at Caroline who was currently glaring at her.

"Congrats Nik, it's a girl." Kol told his brother with a smirk on his face. He threw his arm around Klaus who shrugged it off.

"You lied to me, Jasmine! You have been lying this entire time. How could you not tell me the truth? I thought we were closer than that." Caroline told her as she shook her head at her. She was still trying to wrap her head around Klaus having a daughter.

"I wanted to tell you, Caroline! But I couldn't. It could have jeopardized everything." Jasmine started to say as she stepped closer to Caroline who took another step back from her.

"If you were lying about this, it makes me wonder what else you lied about."

Jasmine bit her lip before signing. "Everything I told you besides this has been the truth, Caroline." She paused as she ran her hand through her hair. "My name isn't Jasmine, it's Willow. My father doesn't know I'm in mystic falls, he didn't want me to seek out the originals. I had to use my middle name as a cover name, I'm sorry Caroline. I didn't want to lie to you. I hated lying to you. "

"But you did. Jasmine or Willow whatever you want to call yourself. You have been lying to me for months. I trusted you! I thought we were friends but friends don't lie to each other. I don't want to see you ever again." Caroline told her before vamp speeding off.

Jasmine turned her attention to Damon who was staring at her. Her eyes flashed gold and black as her vangs came out. She vamp sped over to him putting her hand around his throat choking him out.

"I should have killed you when I had the chance." She spat at him as she went to bite him but Elijah pulled her off. Jasmine glared at him.

"What the hell are you doing?" She yelled at him. As he turned to look at Damon ignoring her.

"Tell me where the witches are Damon, or I'll let her kill you." Elijah glared at him.

"Go ahead! I'm okay with dying if it means I take your family down with me."

Jasmine rolled her eyes at the interaction before pushing Elijah away. He flew and landed in front of Klaus with a thud. Jasmine put her hands around the sides of Damon's head as she headdive to find the information she needed. Pulling back she snapped Damon's neck.

"I know where the witches are. Follow me." Jasmine told them as she vamp sped away. Kol was the first to follow, Elijah then Klaus.

When they made it over to where the witches were. They were in a circle protected by a boundary spell.

"Great, we are stuck out here while the favorite son plays sacrificial lamb," Kol said as he paced back and forth. Jasmine shook her head.

"No, we aren't. I'm a siphoner witch, siphoning the magic will be easy Kol." Jasmine told him as she went to siphon the magic but before she could the barrier fell down. she looked at Kol confused. Suddenly the flames blew up,  she was pushed out of the way by Klaus as she almost got caught on fire by the flame.