Chapter 10.

Jasmine woke up to Tyler Lockwood packing her things up in boxes and moving them out of her room.

"What the hell are you doing lockwolf?" Jasmine asked him with a glare, as she sat up in bed.

"Klaus told me I had to help him move. He's leaving town tonight." Tyler told her returning the glare. She rolled her eyes as she got up, she pushed him out of her way as she stormed down the stairs.

"You could have given me a heads up that you wanted to leave town. I'm not leaving, I have to finish graduating." Jasmine told him as she stormed over to the housekeeper before biting the young girl's neck and drinking some of her blood, she pulled back as the housekeeper smiled at her before walking over to Klaus and holding her wrist out to him. He grabbed it and bit her wrist before pouring the blood into a cup and sending the housekeeper away.

"You aren't staying. We are a family, wherever your family goes, you will follow." Klaus drank some of the blood before signing and turning to look at her. "I know you want to stay in town for Caroline but I need to make new hybrids. I'm sure you will find another girl to fancy over."

Jasmine glared at him. "Is that all you give a damn about? Your hybrids?" Jasmine paused before continuing. "I'm not leaving until I graduate. I only plan on doing this high school bull crap once, and I'm gonna finish. You can leave Klaus, but I'm staying."

Before Klaus could say anything Rebekah walked in looking scared. She walked over to them.

"What's wrong Rebekah? You look like you've seen a ghost." Jasmine said as she stepped closer to the girl. She didn't appear to be hurt.

"Alaric Saltzman just tried to kill me." Rebekah uttered to them looking scared. Alaric was supposed to be dead, Rebekah didn't know how he was alive.

"Alaric Saltzman is supposed to be dead."Klaus told her as he looked confused at her. They didn't watch him die but Alaric said he wasn't completing the transition.

"Well, he's not. And he's vampire thanks to mother's spell with a white oak stake that can't kill him. He is strong, Nik. Too strong."

"Wait. He has the white oak stake? We need to leave town now." Jasmine told them as she looked between the pair of siblings. Klaus can't die, if he does she will lose both her fathers. She won't let that happen.

"Where is he now?" Klaus asked Rebekah.

"He's stuck at the school without a daylight ring, but as soon as night falls he'll come after us. We need to leave now."

"Fine. I'll collect Elena. We'll be on our way."

"Forget Elena! You don't need any more stupid hybrids."

"What I need is protection from Esther's continued assault against us. I need the hybrids to protect this family"

"We'll protect each other, like we always have. Always and forever, Nik."

"I'm not leaving without her."

"I'm leaving now. You can either walk out that door with me or you are on your own." Klaus just looked at her. "Fine. Trust your hybrids over your family. Let your spite be the death of you, see if I care." Rebekah shouted out as she stormed off.

Jasmine shook her head at him as she glared at him.

"You don't need any hybrids. You have us. Let's just go. Please" Jasmine begged Klaus who shook his head at her.

"I'm not leaving without Elena. Come on we can collect her now and then we can go." Klaus told her as he stood up and made his way to the door.